Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As if Women needed another excuse to shy away from blowjobs!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6639461.stm

Comments

• Options
    Haha, we were talking about that today in my seminar. Unlucky! ;)
  • Options
    :eek: :crying:
  • Options
    Haha, next time he asks me to erm- perform, i'll use that as my reason not to ;)
  • Options
    it doesnt say it's just those giving blow jobs that are at risk. the risk is likely to be just as high if performing oral on a girl too...

so you're in trouble too girls :p
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    it doesnt say it's just those giving blow jobs that are at risk. the risk is likely to be just as high if performing oral on a girl too...

so you're in trouble too girls :p

:eek: Double :crying: :crying:

:D
  • Options
    Watching pish TV gives me cancer. Back massages give me cancer. Cunnilingus gives me cancer. "Just cuddling" gives me cancer.

There you go women, we're fucking even now.
  • Options
    Smoking, drinking, sunbathing, some foods.

Fucking typical.

What I want is the report which says that washing up gives you cancer...
  • Options
    I don't see the fuss tbh.

It's not a certified thing; even the report acknowledges it's only a preliminary result. Even so if the chance is that small it's not a problem. I mean you probs have as much chance getting cancer from passive smoking before July than you do at getting cancer from oral in your whole life.

I'm not citing that as a fact either, just saying there's no need to panic until it's confirmed on a larger scale. the odds of it happening are pretty small.

so until that becomes a fact :naughty:;)
  • Options
    Lol
    dont really use excuses though cus i dont mind giving them
  • Options
    Haha was totally about to post about this. Everything gives you cancer now it seems. :)
  • Options
    At the end of the day, if we don't get hit by a car or die from a heart attack it's probably going to be cancer. We weren't designed to live forever, everything's going to break down in our body sooner or later. Links have shown that the act of cooking food causes carciogens, so even the food you eat could give you cancer.

Some things are going to affect your quality of life much more - like damaging your lungs and coronary system by smoking - but cancer can come at any time to any person. In fact, the most common kind of cancer is skin cancer, which is caused by the sun.

I think it's good that if this virus causes long term health implications that it should be vaccinated against (but that seems more of a pencil pushing NHS decision - I'm sure there's lots of things we could vaccinate against but the risk isn't enough to justify the cost), but they should try to avoid headlines such as 'oral sex linked to cancer' because it's complete misinformation.

In fact, 'eating food linked to cancer' is about as accurate and relevant.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    At the end of the day, if we don't get hit by a car or die from a heart attack it's probably going to be cancer. We weren't designed to live forever, everything's going to break down in our body sooner or later.

You're a little ray of sunshine aren't you :p

:D
  • Options
    I'd like to point out to any girls worried about throat cancer, i can pop at the critical moment, for a small fee :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I'd like to point out to any girls worried about throat cancer, i can pop at the critical moment, for a small fee :D

how much were you thinking of paying them? :p:D
  • Options
    About a fiver. I'm a single mother of 4 with a liking for white cider and a shop close by that sells scratchcards you know.
  • Options

You big tart :p
  • Options
    How DARE you know me so well :D
  • Options
    How DARE you know me so well :D

You crack me up boy
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    You up me crack boy

I must learn to read things in the order they are written
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I must learn to read things in the order they are written

:lol: I had to scroll back and check what I had wrote :p
  • Options
    I will put my health certificate in a frame and hang it on a nail over my bed.
  • Options
    Well if they have to operate on my throat, they can remove my gag reflex so I can give better BJ's. :hyper:
  • Options
    Well if they have to operate on my throat, they can remove my gag reflex so I can give better BJ's. :hyper:

thats the spirit :thumb:
  • Options

:lol:

That's commitment!
  • Options
    I like giving blowjobs :P

And seriously. Cancer of the tonsils, what the hell? You are far more likely to get that from smoking. Everyone I've ever known who has had a throat cancer is either a heavy smoker or married to one. Mine blinking NEED removing anyhow, I've got tonsilitis living in me and have had a couple of attacks, just my hospital phobia means I've not dared let a scalpel near my throat as yet. (A spooky idea in anyone's book).

The only good thing about this report is that it may create a situation where Gardisil is routinely given to youngsters and the religious nutters who were protesting against that are ignored.
  • Options
    Vanilla wrote: »
    Everyone I've ever known who has had a throat cancer is either a heavy smoker or married to one.

Of course, they might also into blow jobs in a big way... ;)
  • Options
    has anyone actually used one of those mouth guards whilst going down on someone...i suppose that would reduce the risks...but doesn't seem right...:S
  • Options
    lol. I think my problem with blowjobs is that i cant actually open my mouth wide enough!!! Like when i open it wide, it REALLY hurts on the corners of my lips and my jaw. I want to be able to give them but it kinda hurts too much....so anyone got any advice for that?! is there ANYTHING i can do?
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    lol. I think my problem with blowjobs is that i cant actually open my mouth wide enough!!! Like when i open it wide, it REALLY hurts on the corners of my lips and my jaw. I want to be able to give them but it kinda hurts too much....so anyone got any advice for that?! is there ANYTHING i can do?

Practice makes perfect
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »

Do you have a really tiny gob? Or is he really wide?
    Gagging I can understand, but opening mouth issues I can't picture.