Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spunk

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mila wrote: »
    I liked my boyfriend's a lot and in general like it or at least never minded. I like it salty, bitter tasting though- I hated it sweet like pineapples. It tasted putrid to me. Much better as a savoury thing, I think...

I love the fact that you've described spunk almost as if it's a dish on a restaurant menu.

Today's Specials
    Starters: Potato Soup, Prawn Cocktail or Mushrooms with a hint of spunk.
    Main Courses: Chicken Risotto, Sweet and Sour Semen Balls or Fish and Chips.
    Desserts: For those of you with a sweet tooth, try the Pineapple Upside Down Cake with a Lovejuice topping OR for those of you who prefer savoury dishes, I'd recommend the Cheese and Biscuits with our Head Chef's own 'special' cheese.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
    katchika wrote: »
    Shouldn't this be in the Food and Drink forum?

I'm sure there are some posh recipes involving semen, possibly even from animals.
    Really? How revolting? It's bad enough when you can see the excited individual whose knob the stuff's come from but to actually use it in a recipe .....

Eurgh. :yuck:
    Loopi wrote: »
    I love the fact that you've described spunk almost as if it's a dish on a restaurant menu.

Today's Specials
    Starters: Potato Soup, Prawn Cocktail or Mushrooms with a hint of spunk.
    Main Courses: Chicken Risotto, Sweet and Sour Semen Balls or Fish and Chips.
    Desserts: For those of you with a sweet tooth, try the Pineapple Upside Down Cake with a Lovejuice topping OR for those of you who prefer savoury dishes, I'd recommend the Cheese and Biscuits with our Head Chef's own 'special' cheese.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Lol, I take your point... But it almost is like a restaurant menu. It tastes totally different depending on what someone's eaten or drunk that day and so on. I don't think it's disgusting at all, I think it's really interesting. It's like breasts being different sizes at different times of the month. One of those little things that's actually really cool. That's what I think anyway. I'm sure I'd think really different if I didn't like the taste though...
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Fucking revolting infact.

agreed :no:
    spunk???

well what can i say i absolutly love it not so much the taste but the fact that i'm swallowing or even gurggling my boyfreinds love juice is amazing

its sort of a relief that i'm doing something right or that hes just satisfied

obv its not made for oral consumtion but its still a god dam turn on !!!!:yeees:
    well well saucy sarah, I'm glad that you love to drink our ambrosia, but this thread is older than Jesus and needs to be crucified now.
    I suspect that cum which is over 18 months old would probably taste revolting, yes.