Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you all do in the day ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I work but I get so bored tht i always end up on the internet emailing or shopping on on here.

Comments

• Options
    I work but I get so bored tht i always end up on the internet emailing or shopping on on here.

I spend far too much time on here, although not often posting.

My next job there is likely to be no internet access, so I suspect this little problem will be remedied.

I'm also looking into booking 3 holidays at the moment...
  • Options
    I'm at work, but usually end up on here, or emailing my sister and friend back and forth. Occasionally interspersed with a bit of BBC news and other websites.

Holidays...where are you going G? I have 2 weeks booked off in July and no idea what to do with them.
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be at college but lately I haven't been turning up which is why I get bored and come on here. I probably should turn up seeing as I have my exams soon.
    Can't wait to leave soon!!
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    I'm at work, but usually end up on here, or emailing my sister and friend back and forth. Occasionally interspersed with a bit of BBC news and other websites.

Holidays...where are you going G? I have 2 weeks booked off in July and no idea what to do with them.

I recently booked a snowboarding trip to Whistler.

... am now looking at Oktoberfest, this http://www.pptravel.com/event.asp?EventID=SF and this http://www.pptravel.com/event.asp?EventID=LT

I don't tend to like spending too much time in one place, and am up for some daft things this year :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I go to uni.. But whilst there just sit reading this and myspace :x
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    My next job there is likely to be no internet access, so I suspect this little problem will be remedied.

:o Who will I have to e-mail me??
  • Options
    That tomato thing looks wicked! I hope they are all nice and soft, a big tomato could probably knock someone out. :)
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    That tomato thing looks wicked! I hope they are all nice and soft, a big tomato could probably knock someone out. :)

I am investigating anti-tomato body armour ;) It should be a right laugh though, I've seen it on the news for years now.
  • Options
    i should be doing revision as we have no lectures at uni because of exams...so i spend my time on here, facebook, msn, at the pub, wtaching tv or procrastinating about startin revision
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    :o Who will I have to e-mail me??

I'm sure you have *some* hot young fellas stringing along at the moment to keep you occupied ;)

I see you haven't emailed me today though? :mad: :crying:
  • Options
    I suppose to go to college hehe but when im there i chill with my mates an occasionally do work lol
  • Options
    Im a student so obviously im astudious and spend all my day reading books. *cough*
  • Options
    I'm finished with uni for this year, and I'm not working at the moment, so this place serves me well while I'm supposed to be revising ;)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    I'm finished with uni for this year, and I'm not working at the moment, so this place serves me well while I'm supposed to be revising ;)

GET DOWN TO THE GYM, BEFORE I YELL AT YOU SOME MORE :p:D
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    GET DOWN TO THE GYM, BEFORE I YELL AT YOU SOME MORE :p:D

It's my recovery day today :p

I also have 2 exams tomorrow so I'm crammin' ;)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    It's my recovery day today :p

I also have 2 exams tomorrow so I'm crammin' ;)

I may just have to yell at you for fun then.... :razz:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    In the day I'm just a reporter.

In the night I fly over the city to punish injustice.
  • Options
    Since lectures have finished and I don't have a job, my day consist of lying in bed till around 5 then get up, have dinner, go out and get drunk, fall into bed around 3/4. I don't live a very healthy existence.
  • Options
    Sleeeeeeeeep.
  • Options
    yea, sleeeep usually

not too good when im supposed to be goin into college :o
  • Options
    All you lazy people make me sick :p

I work during the day and i've never felt the need to post when i'm at work. This place aint that good!
  • Options
    I was of the student variety until last week, when my course ended. I now hunt for work, doss about and things like that.
  • Options
    Sleeeeeeeeep.

Hmm...sleeeep
  • Options
    College or placement during the day. Get home do some work, talk, eat. Go out come back home, have a shower. Log on here for a bit, then talk some more then go to bed.
    Then wake up again, college or placement during the day........

isn't my life great
  • Options
    Student = not alot :p

ALTHOUGH .. ive been revising lately so get stuffed anyone who says students are lazy :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Student = not alot :p

ALTHOUGH .. ive been revising lately so get stuffed anyone who says students are lazy :D

Students are lazy :D
  • Options
    Usually i'm at college/school, and my evenings are usually taken up by revising, with breaks on the net every now and then when i get fed up.
    However i took the afternoon off to go see spider man 3 with my mates today.
  • Options
    I work all day! And occasionally have breaks on facebook and BBC News; we're not allowed to use things like forums at work :(

When i get home i watch tv, make food, exercise (occasionally), just mess about really. Occasionally talk to my boyfriend :p
  • Options
    im in work in the afternoons and evening, so my morings are either spent sleeping, shoping or surfin the net

except on a Wednesday coz that was my uni day untill the course finished 4 the year 2day. So im starting my climbing and kyaking instructors couse soon :):)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Depends on the day, but today, got to uni at 8, had coffee, went to a class, had lunch (very rushed today :() had another class, drove home, checked emails, had tea, got in shower, went out, came home, had a natter with dad, came on here.

Somedays I just moan about how much I have to do, but insist I need to just watch Jeremy Kyle re-runs all day :D