Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Essays

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Are so boring... Seriously, this is so boring it's painful.

Anybody else fed up with university?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yup, nothing but endless revising..and i swear none of it has gone in..booooo
    Im sick sick sick of it.

Got an essay due tommorrow :shocking: and then one wednesday. Should really have started them by now!!!!

One of these days il learn!!!
    Wrote 6 essays this year + dissertation + exams still to do :crazyeyes and that was only for an intercalated BSc of 1 year! I don't know how you guys do it for 3 years :crazyeyes
    i always find writing out references the most tedious part of assignments :yes:
    otter wrote: »

i second that,

then again the 3000 words before that does my head in too!!!
    otter wrote: »

I write the references out as I go along, so I dont have to do it at the end.

also, I google the paper title, and copy + paste someone elses citation so I dont have to write it out :D
    ahh, that sigh of relief is the sound of me finishing my essay just now, 22 hours before deadline, get in!

just have the references to copy and paste now!
    Awwwwwww I had that feeling on Friday morning, handing my essay in on time was the best feeling ever...especially as I knew I'd worked really hard on this one, and met the recommended word count...soooo happy!! :)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I had enough of uni as soon as I started this course. It is such hard work, only another month and half to go, but then I need a job...trying to get one is more than hell!
    im well happy every time an essay comes up (which is realllly rare on a computing course!)... Theyre just easier to blag the marks in and you can generally understand what to do right away from the question thats set!

would never have said that in 6th form but now i've experienced more of the technical courseworks i jump at the chance to have an essay as coursework lol =x
    I'm so not feeling my essay on Roman pottery at Marlowe Car Park in Canterbury. Anyone feel like doing it for me? You have 20.5 hours...
    go_away wrote: »
    Wrote 6 essays this year + dissertation + exams still to do :crazyeyes and that was only for an intercalated BSc of 1 year! I don't know how you guys do it for 3 years :crazyeyes
    Intercalated BSc year is hell, go_away - most arts students don't work that hard for all 3 years!