Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rape

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They said if i go to the police they will definatly come. I fear its not an empty threat. she says thyere gangsters and dont care about going to prison. shes not from this counry, If she can do what she did to me she must have some kind of history. The police cant guard me at my house all the time.

I know it's easier for other people to say, but if they were intending to do that they would do it anyway. Since when do scum like this make deals with you they are going to honour? What's more if you go to the police they are never gonna attempt anything like this, they'd make a point of staying well clear of you.
    what my parents say is that because my memory is so bad of the event, and if they find no evidence, its just my word against theirs. everone I thought was a witness said they havnt seen anything and if they are better at denying it than i am at recalling the event, then I could get inb trouble for wasting police time or something. would they still investigate it for me even if my side of the story isnt solid?
    "I'll come and get you if you grass" is quite often an empty threat. Tell the police, if you don't and they do it again to you, or God-forbid someone else then what?