Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heroin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Quite a nice buzz acutally, just use it responsibly. Always managed to keep it to weekends only when I go through my 'phases' on it. So powerful, one line chased properly and you feel the effects straight away - an all over glow. Has anyone got Hannah's number - perhaps she might like to try it. Down sides - itchy skin etc, feel a little sick and might be sick If you do too much and then also if you are silly with it and do it every day then your body will need it. Dont get me wrong I dont think its cool, far from it but once I did it I realised its just another drug like the rest of them. I see so many people saying ' I wanna get out of my face' etc well if you do then thats what the shit does. I DO NOT however recommend it to anyone (expept Hannah lol). As she has such a negative view on the whole drugs thing then she may aswell start off with the one that fits in with her view of dirty steets, prostitutes and syringes that she associates drugs with. I just cant wait till the smoking ban when her drug habbit on nicotine will become far more notcable for her.

Well I'm taking a break from it all now for a little while till strawberry fair (in cabridge, anyone know the one I mean?). Its my 25th Wednesday done the celebrations last weekend with a night out to fabric and this weekend at thorpe park then back to my lovely home town to beer it up, sniff it up, smoke some rocko then chase the dragon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys - take it easy!!! :yuck:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just threw up - nasty drug really. Im just on the buzz from it so doing a half sarcastic message really. No drugs aren't cool - yes wish I could control them more, but do I regret doing them?

No.

Not overall.

The big 25 is coming up and its scaring me a little - only started up with the whole drugs scene at 20 years of age and those 5 years have flown by. Its knowing when to stop them and I'm still not sure If I want to or not and when I do it will be all or nothing including alcohol because obviously as we all know if you are trying to stop something then alcohol has a very clever way of convincing you that it doesn't matter and to carry on. Or as we all say 'FUCK IT!'

Anyway sorry to go on I'll leave you all alone now, whoever you may be....:wave:
    Its my 25th Wednesday done the celebrations last weekend with a night out to fabric and this weekend at thorpe park then back to my lovely home town to beer it up, sniff it up, smoke some rocko then chase the dragon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys - take it easy!!! :yuck:

Be very fucking careful, those kind of nights can become far too frequent.
    Two of my old mates are heroin addicts now, never see them about but when I do they're just fucked up in the head. Be careful is all I have to say.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    when I do they're just fucked up in the head. Be careful is all I have to say.

:yes: ...be very careful... heroin is not a nice drug and i would never recommend doing it just for the buzz. too many people get f*cked on heroin for it to be worth the risk imo.
    beer it up, sniff it up, smoke some rocko then chase the dragon.

As everyone has said please be careful.
    Has anyone got Hannah's number - perhaps she might like to try it.

I have no idea who this person is but it really isn't a good idea for your own sake as much as anything (as well as being against board rules), to attempt to solicit the supply of Class A substances to other people, on a public message board. People have gone down for posting stuff online.
    Take it easy mate .. my stepdads best mate died of heroin addiction ... stick with pills instead or something ? Might be nice feeling for a while but its proper addictive and dangerous.
    There is something horribly seductive about opiates...its just so easy to slip into that state because at the outset it is feels like absolute comfort and contentment.
    There is something horribly seductive about opiates...its just so easy to slip into that state because at the outset it is feels like absolute comfort and contentment.

Yeah definately ..

thats why i could never ever let myself try skag cos i would probably love it
    The point is every fucking person who does heroin thinks they're gonna be able to control themselves. Jesus if even celebrities with all the money in the world for rehab can't stop getting hooked it's not a good omen.
    Be careful (as everyone else has said), I knew someone who got into heroin, got caught and jailed for it (in two countries), ended up with Hepatitis and then a few months after his best mate died (drug buddy) he ODed on heroin...his brother found him in the bathroom lying on the floor with the syringe next to him....then his 3year old daughter walked in and saw him like that too. :(

Im not anti-drugs by all means, but opiates are not to be messed with and should be left alone in my opinion.
    Always managed to keep it to weekends only when I go through my 'phases' on it.

I've heard that before dude. Don't think it's a drug you can just have phases on.

Also, ONLY at weekends? These things catch up on you much quicker than you realise.