Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went to an indie night last night. But it was shit because there were hardly any people there, and the club smelt like feet (odd because the last time I went, it was good and the club smelt like, well, a club).

Tonight I'm going to the best restaurant in town for a Cantonese buffet, followed by the mother of all piss-ups, because I'm off work tomorrow.

And tomorrow, I'll drag myself out again for another piss up considering it's bank holiday.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Because I was a student in Leeds there is no way I could live there now I'm working. It would just feel wrong and I'd probably end up hating all the students that are there now. And people are waaaay too AllSaintsy there for my liking. Anyways I bet you're having a good time. Living with your mates is always the best :)

Addict - All Saints is a clothing brand, EVERYONE in Leeds wears it. Except me. ;)

Lipsy - the students don't bother me so much, because I'm working all week when they're hanging about. And at weekends I don't really bump into too many students in the places I go to. I bump into more students in Manchester! But yeah, I'm having a ball of a time. :)
  • Options
    WAHEY! Tomorrow's gonny be a fucking buhLAST. I'm kitted out on all my chemical pals and bought my ticket to dance lots to Booka Shade at the Arches and pure get my kite heavy aflight!

I'm actually saturating my pants in happy juice, FUCKING canny wait. I've not had a full blown out Sunday night which I KNOW is gonny be good. CHECK the amount of CAPITALISED letters for EMPHASIS.....mate.
  • Options
    Because I was a student in Leeds there is no way I could live there now I'm working. It would just feel wrong and I'd probably end up hating all the students that are there now. And people are waaaay too AllSaintsy there for my liking. Anyways I bet you're having a good time. Living with your mates is always the best :)
    The students in Leeds are funny - they all look the same and hang around in packs!
  • Options
    Drinking Magners, listening to Steven Lawler and smoking insane amounts of Salvia, through the night , I'm to much of a larry to take big hits..
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    WAHEY! Tomorrow's gonny be a fucking buhLAST. I'm kitted out on all my chemical pals and bought my ticket to dance lots to Booka Shade at the Arches and pure get my kite heavy aflight!

I saw Book aShade last year, theyre really good! they play instruemtns as well as DJ.

Babyshambler - I'm sure the students dont bother you. Its because I used to be a Leeds Uni student so I would be all bitter and twisted coz I'm not anymore :p
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    we were so tired by the time we got back, our train wasnt till 8pm and spent the day wandering round with our luggage, not good. still had fun tho.

thursday night was quality, bri, upload your pics when you can, im gonna do mine when i get home to burnley, the ones from my phone anyway. today im just gonna do nothing.

Good stuff mate, got a dead random one of you and that bird off Sky Sports - one for the scrapbook methinks, eh?

Will stick em up when Photobucket is being less gay :impissed:
  • Options
    thesite ball? :confused:
  • Options
    thesite ball? :confused:

8 members off here (I think it was 8) were invited to the The Site's charity ball down in London by Jim. It was a ball to raise charity for the site.

It sounded like quite posh. They paid for your travel expenses, your outfit, a night in a really posh hotel. The tickets were also £1000 each so they paid for that too. 4 course meal and free booze all night. Oh, and apparently there were a few celebs there. Don't know who though.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Good stuff mate, got a dead random one of you and that bird off Sky Sports - one for the scrapbook methinks, eh?

Will stick em up when Photobucket is being less gay :impissed:

quality mate, ive got one of you 2 as well! it was a great moment when you found her, she were fair sound but i dont think her boyfriend was too impressed with us grabbing her tho! haha

glad you got home safe tho, last time i saw you was 5am when we left your hotel room you looked set for the night.

got about 6 bottles of that clinique stuff tho, scavenging was the way forward.
  • Options
    still nursing my hangover and the gf's gone out with her mates.
  • Options
    Ive spent the evening drinking wine while watching Anchorman and then Peep Show and some Black Books with one of my housemates.
  • Options
    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

No...wooo.noiwhere, lol gaaaaha., wivohi.slow...mick...mick...taig...,e....m34/.4..e....lol...he...lu..ly...lu....mi
  • Options
    been on the trot partying since last night...its not 4am sunday morning and we started partying friday night..yeho.went to the local nightclub 2nite,good old' craic.
    been a mad weekend to say the least as well.
    found out a girl i know is pregenant..didnt expect it but hey thats life for ye.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    found out a girl i know is pregenant..didnt expect it but hey thats life for ye.

Aye loada shite. RELIC RELIC RELIC TELIC TRELIC RTELCIM LRELIC RLEICKJ 5LEIDLK 5LEIDIKCM RLEIDICKTEKICKV ERKEICKIR,KNEICLK4LEIUKMFDJERE

FUCK DA SYSTEM...DODADOOHHDODAHOOMDAMHODAMDOGGO!
  • Options
    go away and dry ur eyes u big girl.

answer ur phone., yea go away to wpoint...do u know some lad ..ah fuck it just answer ur mobile or ill ring ur house...

you know why?

BECAUSE I CAN
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    go away and dry ur eyes u big girl.

answer ur phone., yea go away to wpoint...do u know some lad ..ah fuck it just answer ur mobile or ill ring ur house...

you know why?

BECAUSE I CAN

I rang ur mobile and I'll ring it agai,
  • Options
    ring me in 5 mins
  • Options
    try now...was on the phone there again
  • Options
    I forgot to lock my bloody front door and just got woken up by a lot of ket head mates on a mission!
    Fuck it - I'm off on hols today :D
    Managed to have a quiet one!!!
  • Options
    I was at a party last night on loads of booze and that amazing fucking base. Haven't slept yet. Now I'm off to work until 6 and then I'm going straight to Brighton, to go raving!!!

Highly Blessed!
  • Options
    I went drinking with this lad beside his uni and then saw Blades of Glory.

Went to my mate's gaff OD'd on poppers, snorted pills and KO'd in my other mate's bed.

Just got hooooooome. Really wish I hadn't, the lad I'm seeing I'm just NOT attracted to whatsoever but he seems really keen after ONE date. Always looking to hold my hand, resting his head on my shoulder at the cinema and giving me heavy loving gazes. Eh, naw.

UGH! And I need to see him tonight to tell him it's not to go further before Booka Shades. But after I get rid of him I will indulge in good banter after bein ketted out my nut at whatever afterparty I end up at WAHEY!
  • Options
    I skipped Booka Shade when they came and I bloody well regret it now. :grump: Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Wawaweewah!

I can't remember fuck all off last night. Some girl decided to write a story about me on my arms, pure blackout.

IT IS NICE...I LIKE! :love::confused:;) :yippe: :D
  • Options
    My head hurts and Im thirsy :(
  • Options
    Well managed to get quite abit of work done this weekend so chuffed about that .. need a few beers i reckon :D
  • Options
    Was pretty drunk earlier cause we were watching the football in the pub, last minute goal, went absolutely mental celebrating the goal. Covered in somebody's pint, smacked my head off a beam and my phone fell down some stairs.

Still so quiet in this flat, my flatmate comes back from his jollies tomorrow so couple of pints will be in order. I'm uploading them photos tonight, will stick some tunes on and just chill out a bit methinks.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Was pretty drunk earlier cause we were watching the football in the pub, last minute goal, went absolutely mental celebrating the goal. Covered in somebody's pint, smacked my head off a beam and my phone fell down some stairs.

Still so quiet in this flat, my flatmate comes back from his jollies tomorrow so couple of pints will be in order. I'm uploading them photos tonight, will stick some tunes on and just chill out a bit methinks.

bloody hurts when you crack your head don't it...get them piccies on babes, i am an eager beaver!!
  • Options
    I've not done anything. I am still not feeling too well and the doctor doesn't have a clue what's wrong with me.:(
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    I've not done anything. I am still not feeling too well and the doctor doesn't have a clue what's wrong with me.:(

Hope you get well soon Sofie :(