Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Been really stupid

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I think it's great that you were able to open up to someone about the situation, and really good to see that the response was for them to start looking for ways to make a difference in your situation.
    Just read this thread for the first time. Some of the replies were so insensitive and lacked compassion that it makes me really sad just to read them.

Hope things go okay for you jelly tots :)
    Thanks!

Had the blood test today, so its just a matter of waiting for the results now.
    As for the psychotherapy, there are different methods. I've had counselling which was basically a chat to get stuff off my chest. Useless, cos she just said 'ah that's just part of growing up' without constructive advice. Was advised by a tv researcher lol that I should look at cognitive behavioural therapy which is getting closer to things such as hypnosis - changing the way you think about certain things. So not good for every situation, but for my anxiety could help a lot.

Best of luck jelly tots, do let us know how it goes :)