Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just so we're clear ...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I smoke weed about once or twice a month and I'll do shrooms when the situation is right. Not a fan of chemicals - but then I won't even take painkillers unless I absolutely have to, so....
    smitherz wrote: »
    Yes as in anabolic steroids. Buying them illegally so not for medical use. Its all about the diet when taking steroids or they don't do anything. Don't get me wrong i have high testosterone levels naturally anyway, but to increase in sheer size you need the aid of other substances.

And no you don't loose gains when you come off, its a myth (sort of). If you follow correct PCT procedures, keep eating big to support your size then the only weight you will loose is a little water retention. I have been off cycle for 6 months now, still kept my size. Preparing for my next cycle in a few weeks to increase another 30lbs.

I just like the lifestyle of bodybuilding and the chicks!!!!

Fair enough dude, whatever floats your boat - just something I know I would never touch as those aren't my goals :)

I take something called Tribex Gold which increased testosterone levels 'naturally' by using the extract of a plant.

Not sure what the lifestyle of a body builder actually is...?? Can you detail? :)
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Fair enough dude, whatever floats your boat - just something I know I would never touch as those aren't my goals :)

I take something called Tribex Gold which increased testosterone levels 'naturally' by using the extract of a plant.

Not sure what the lifestyle of a body builder actually is...?? Can you detail? :)

Lifestyle as in the cooking the eating (as you have to eat 5000+ cals a day), the training etc...... Keeps me clean off other drugs and i generally feel alot healthier now, so thats got to count towards something
    Lifestyle as in the cooking the eating (as you have to eat 5000+ cals a day), the training etc...... Keeps me clean off other drugs and i generally feel alot healthier now, so thats got to count towards something

Heheh - ok mate, again, sounds great for you!

Sooooooooooo not what I'm after... Got far too many other things to be doing! ...and I get plenty of chicks ;)
    I'm possibly addicted to chocolate (but trying to cut down). Rarely drink, and when I do it's like a glass or two of archers and lemonade or the odd bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

I absolutely hate smoking, to the extent that if my boyfriend of 2 years took up smoking again, I'm not sure if I could be with him. Not sure why, but I do feel very strongly about it, and have never tried it. :chin:

Other drugs don't bother me so much, perhaps because I don't go out much so I don't seem to come into contact with them at all. Never tried any, never plan to. Saying that, refused to let ex near me if I thought he'd been on drugs at all. He dealt a bit, and I just binned it if I ever got hold of some, and asked him to keep every aspect of the drugs well away from me.
    I hated smoking as well, I couldn't stand the smell of it or the look of someone smoking. I gave my brother and my father crap for smoking....my father recently got a kidney taken out from cancer because of smoking...

I've smoke now for 2 years...

Sometimes it happens..
    Drugs are alright, never used to take them much as I was more interested in them than anything else, now I do sometimes tend to dabble in that weed stuff and psychedelics, not interested in stimulants in any way shape or form.
    Yes as in anabolic steroids. Buying them illegally so not for medical use. Its all about the diet when taking steroids or they don't do anything. Don't get me wrong i have high testosterone levels naturally anyway, but to increase in sheer size you need the aid of other substances.

And no you don't loose gains when you come off, its a myth (sort of). If you follow correct PCT procedures, keep eating big to support your size then the only weight you will loose is a little water retention. I have been off cycle for 6 months now, still kept my size. Preparing for my next cycle in a few weeks to increase another 30lbs.

Steroids come with a long list of possible risks even when legitimate supplies are used.
    What is everybodys take on drugs?

I only really do alcohol and the occasional smoke of the peace pipe nowadays

The last few hangovers have been horrible though and lasted longer than they probably should. I'm trying to cut back cause I'm starting to realise the whole "putting things in your body for a couple of hours fun makes you feel like shit the next day and damages your body in the long run" thing.

Pills are alright if that's what you want to do, but I'm just about able to deal with day and a half long hangovers so I'm not really up for the comedowns, y'know?

Generally though, I'm not anti-drugs at all so long as there's proper education about it. I don't really think people should be persuaded and egged on to do pills or whatever if they aren't sure about it and that's what narks me a wee bit.
    I smoke cigarettes and drink reasonably often.

If there's weed where I am, at a party or wherever, I will partake but not something I care overly about.

I've done coke a couple of times (last time was last night and it was pretty awesome :D first time I blacked out and threw up which was quite unpleasant) and it's quite good but nothing to rave about.

Never done anything else. Personally I would never do pills simply cos you don't know what's in them. Speed might be quite fun.

But the fact is, apart from the booze and the fags, I do drugs so rarely that it doesn't matter. I don't judge people who do, it's your life, lead it how you want. Though people can be arseholes on coke (myself probably included), the worst drug by far for making you act like a twat is alcohol.
    Hey guys,

only just joined this site, quite fascinated by the drugs posts as good to hear other people´s points of view as everyone has different experiences!

Thunderstruck, how on earth did you manage to pass out on cocaine though? Never heard of that before, its more just like an extremely strong red bull! In fact, im pretty sure its pretty hard to pass out on cocaine, how much did u have?! To be honest mate, sounds like crap.:razz:
    Moogs wrote: »
    Hey guys,

only just joined this site, quite fascinated by the drugs posts as good to hear other people´s points of view as everyone has different experiences!

Thunderstruck, how on earth did you manage to pass out on cocaine though? Never heard of that before, its more just like an extremely strong red bull! In fact, im pretty sure its pretty hard to pass out on cocaine, how much did u have?! To be honest mate, sounds like crap.:razz:

Each person will take to a drug differently. Could of been due to a first time overwhelming feeling????? who knows????
    Smitherz, are you seriously saying you are expecting 30lbs of lean muscle mass off your next cycle? Yeah fuckin right !

Get real mate, that's impossible. Unless your next cycle is over 12-24 months constant???

What are you planning?

I know you seem to know the basics so don't take my post as an attack but come on I thought someone who knows the basics of cycles, PCT etc would know 30lbs is completely way off the chart not going to happen.
    Smitherz, are you seriously saying you are expecting 30lbs of lean muscle mass off your next cycle? Yeah fuckin right !

Get real mate, that's impossible. Unless your next cycle is over 12-24 months constant???

What are you planning?

I know you seem to know the basics so don't take my post as an attack but come on I thought someone who knows the basics of cycles, PCT etc would know 30lbs is completely way off the chart not going to happen.

I didn't say i would gain 30lbs of LEAN muscle mass, however i will be gaining 30lbs. I gained 28lbs off my last cycle and that was 13 weeks long.

My cycle is this:

Weeks 1-3 30mg Dbol EOD
    Weeks 1-12 500mg p/w Test Enanthate
    Weeks 1-11 400mg p/w Nadrolone Deconate
    Arimedex 0.5mg EOD (reduces bloat and prevents gyno)
    Standard PCT and HCG applys.

I don't know where you got your info from, but from a good cycle assuming diet and training is in order you should be aiming at about 30lbs. A little of the weight will be water which will come off during PCT but thats only going to be a couple of pounds. I realise there will be HPTA shutdown for a while, but as soon as i am recovered im jumping back on another cycle expecting to gain another 20lbs, all in all if done correctly between 2 cycles i should loose roughly 10-15 lbs!!!!!
    Cycle looks OK compound wise but there are a few things that you really need to change and some I would personally do.

The main thing that stands out as a problem is the DBOL EOD - unless this is a typo and you mean ED? Dbol should be taken every day to ensure stable blood levels, also with its short half life its recommended to split the dose through the day for example 10mg morning/afternoon/night..

You could also throw the DBOL back into the mix at week 11 and run it through to the last day before PCT starts to maximise any potential gains.

Personally, I would go with -

Weeks 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    Weeks 10-14 30mg Dbol ED

What PCT you planning, nolva etc?

Anyway, upto you mate if you think that's what you'll gain there's no point us going back and forth arguing about it.

But IMO unless you already very small and relatively new to training you will not see gains like that - not at least without a LOT of water, and a fair amount of excess BF.

How old are you, what are your stats?
    RE you comment about aiming for 30lbs off a good cycle, that's way off from most experienced and even competitive BBers I know mate.

If you can get even 10lbs of LBM off a cycle you should be very pleased.

Was your last cycle the first? Don't forget your gains are likely to get less not more when you carry on as your first is always the most responsive - unless diet and training were shit of course.
    Cycle looks OK compound wise but there are a few things that you really need to change and some I would personally do.

The main thing that stands out as a problem is the DBOL EOD - unless this is a typo and you mean ED? Dbol should be taken every day to ensure stable blood levels, also with its short half life its recommended to split the dose through the day for example 10mg morning/afternoon/night..

You could also throw the DBOL back into the mix at week 11 and run it through to the last day before PCT starts to maximise any potential gains.

Personally, I would go with -

Weeks 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    Weeks 10-14 30mg Dbol ED

What PCT you planning, nolva etc?

Anyway, upto you mate if you think that's what you'll gain there's no point us going back and forth arguing about it.

But IMO unless you already very small and relatively new to training you will not see gains like that - not at least without a LOT of water, and a fair amount of excess BF.

How old are you, what are your stats?

OK number 1. EOD was a typo i meant ED. I am aware of the half life a Dbol and it wouldn't make sense to take EOD due to stable blood levels. I am dileberatly not incorporating Dbol at the end of the cycle for my reasons and there is no need for it. PCT is just standard Tamoxifen and clomid.

Im 20 so yes alot of people will say thats too young however i have been training for several years and my diet is good. Im currently 198lbs and thats after trying to cut. I get my doorman licence soon so thats one of my reasons for the extreme bulk.

BTW i do know what i am doing, i research steroids on a daily basis, i have quality sources i do not know why you find it hard to believe that you can put on that sort of weight.
    RE you comment about aiming for 30lbs off a good cycle, that's way off from most experienced and even competitive BBers I know mate.

If you can get even 10lbs of LBM off a cycle you should be very pleased.

Was your last cycle the first? Don't forget your gains are likely to get less not more when you carry on as your first is always the most responsive - unless diet and training were shit of course.

!0lbs, mate people get that off a Dbol only cycle. My last cycle was just testosterone, Nandralone is a new compound to me, and trust me i will gain just as well off the test this time around it doesn't slow down that quickly.
    I didn't say you do not know what you're doing, and sure 20 is a little young but it's not that bad really... I don't know why you sound so defensive.

I am just talking in my experience from what I have seen and done and seen in close friends and as I said competitive professional BBers, if you have other sources and believe otherwise that's fine but I think you'll be in for a surprise.

If you were to gain 20lbs LBM a cycle and cycle'd just twice a year that would be over 4 stone a year.. so in two years with just 4 12 week cycles I should be able to go from 10 stone to 18 1/2 stone lean?

Come on mate..

Makes sense to have the bulk if you're going for door work, good luck with that..
    !0lbs, mate people get that off a Dbol only cycle. My last cycle was just testosterone, Nandralone is a new compound to me, and trust me i will gain just as well off the test this time around it doesn't slow down that quickly.

If you are so confident get me some before pics and then some pics after PCT so I can see the 30lbs in all their glory.

How do you know you will gain well off deca? everyone is different mate and deca shuts a lot of people down hard - which means recovery is harder, which means even more mass could be lost during and after PCT...
    I didn't say you do not know what you're doing, and sure 20 is a little young but it's not that bad really... I don't know why you sound so defensive.

I am just talking in my experience from what I have seen and done and seen in close friends and as I said competitive professional BBers, if you have other sources and believe otherwise that's fine but I think you'll be in for a surprise.

If you were to gain 20lbs LBM a cycle and cycle'd just twice a year that would be over 4 stone a year.. so in two years with just 4 12 week cycles I should be able to go from 10 stone to 18 1/2 stone lean?

Come on mate..

Makes sense to have the bulk if you're going for door work, good luck with that..

The rate will slow down after so many cycles, this is my second. I shall prove you wrong when i post my progress :thumb:
    Also you don't mention whether you are going to be running any ancillaries, red rice yeast extract, milk thistle, liv 52 etc
    Also you don't mention whether you are going to be running any ancillaries, red rice yeast extract, milk thistle, liv 52 etc

Milk thistle and Liv52 together. As i will be taking Reaccutane aswell
    Cool mate, good shit.

Shame about the accutane, that's harsh shit, but better than acne I suppose!

Hope it goes well for you man, let me know.

By the way, you can bloods done privately here www.thedoctorltd.co.uk - but at the moment they have gone back to only being in London.
    By the way, you can bloods done privately here www.thedoctorltd.co.uk - but at the moment they have gone back to only being in London.

Nice site but i think i will stick to the NHS, its free :D