Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

manu v milan leg2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
first off, what channel is it on lol? is there gonna be any way to watch a stream online? :chin:

second - everyones thoughts about the match? I reckon manu might struggle a bit in italy but fingers crossed theyll hold them off to keep the advantage!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's on sky sports 1 and im sure you can find a stream if you know where to look :thumb:

As far as guessing the score, I don't want to try it's far too close to call. All down to who wants it more and either a cock up or a moment of brilliance.
    i dont know where :(

pm me if you happen to pleassse ;)
    it's on sky sports 1 but you can stream.

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

that's a good site for it. click on one of the links (the ones with EN in brackets will have English commentary usually) - you'll have to download some program but it doesn't take long.

as for the match, i don't know. if united can keep kaka quiet it's a good bet they'll go through. i think we'll have to score. i predict a tense 1-1.
    http://www.footballonsat.com

You can watch stream at this page,most of the channels are english,list of tv channels too :thumb:
    i dunno how you spammers manage it :lol:
    cheers addict!

been meaning to find something like that for so long, no skysports at uni or at home :/
    It's on network 2 but suppose most of you wouldn't get that channel.

I can see Utd going through.

Man Utd vs Liverpool would be classic.
    Man United getting absolutely raped at the minute, the best player in the world is on that pitch and it aint Ronaldo.
    Piss poor at the back, someone needs to take Gattuso out of the game hes the reason Ronaldo and Scholes aren't in the game. forget Kaka its that little git thats causing all the trouble...
    red88 wrote: »
    Piss poor at the back, someone needs to take Gattuso out of the game hes the reason Ronaldo and Scholes aren't in the game. forget Kaka its that little git thats causing all the trouble...

Everyone knows that. Utd weren't even in the game last week until he went off injured.

Also, wtf is with Five Live's web service? Every fucking game I want to listen to gives me this bollocks about contractual agreements meaning they can't stream it. Even though it's on the radio anyway.
    oh dear...
    Oh dear, oh dear.

3 teams in the semis, and let's face it, Milan won't make the same mistake twice. They're gonna win it.
    First time Fergie has ever lost a European tie after winning the first leg.
    Never mind, United will just have to make do with the double.
    well that was one of the worst performances of the season, knew the defence would be shaky but we gifted them two goals and didnt have anything of notice up front.....argh i hate gattuso though he is a cock, and they do have a knack of getting injured in the last 20 minutes. still, should have done better.
    Can't defend like that in Europe. 2 soft goals again but this time we don't have the luxury of playing at home to turn it around. Thoroughly outplayed and beaten well - can't really complain.

Don't think Milan will fuck a final up against Liverpool again, and if they played like they played tonight, they'll cruise it. One thing I'll give Liverpool though - they don't make elementary defensive errors like we seem to do.

Still, dream final down the tubes. Have to make do with domestic honours. Let's hope there's no European exit hangover.
    All English final would have been boring.

Not that I'm a Liverpool supporter, and hating Man Utd having anything to do with it - but c'mon - same fixture you see 2 or 3 times a season, only with a backdrop of Athens would be drull.

I think the final now will be interesting and hopefully exciting.
    Bring it home, boys!
    Sorry about that. A United-Liverpool final would have been cracking and other than this game United has been outstanding all season.

I hope the Scousers do Milan now, but on this form the Italians could produce a scandalous result...
    BritJamez wrote: »
    Bring it home, boys!

Nah man, Liverpool chess team v AC Milan chess team? Only way if it'll be exciting is if there's an early goal or an idiot for a referee.

And I know what happened last time, but that was the execption to the rule.
    Man U's defending was shite. Not that they made much in attack either. I hope Milan get stuffed in the final, i dont like the way they play.
    Renzo wrote: »
    Man U's defending was shite. Not that they made much in attack either. I hope Milan get stuffed in the final, i dont like the way they play.

What's there not to like?

I think they're a great side. I envy the way they keep the ball and the movement of the players off the ball. They have fantastic midfielders who dictate the game and don't give the opposition a sniff. You hardly ever see them just lump the ball up to a big striker, it's always fine delicate football. United didn't create anything because Milan didn't let them. And if you don't think Milan deserve to win because of how they play, God knows how you can pick Liverpool ahead of them - they couldn't play good football to save their lives.
    Addict wrote: »

I think they're a great side. I envy the way they keep the ball and the movement of the players off the ball. They have fantastic midfielders who dictate the game and don't give the opposition a sniff. You hardly ever see them just lump the ball up to a big striker, it's always fine delicate football. United didn't create anything because Milan didn't let them. And if you don't think Milan deserve to win because of how they play, God knows how you can pick Liverpool ahead of them - they couldn't play good football to save their lives.

A fuck load of diving for a start, feigning injury, nasty nasty stuff. Plus Italy doesnt deserve it after the corruption scandal and their outdated crowd control.
    Addict wrote: »

True. Liverpool are dull. Milan have a bit of flair and some of the best passers in the game, especially Pirlo and Kaka. And they can defend well too.
    dissappointing :(

I would be a lot more impressed by milan if they didn't feel the need to do all the injury and time wasting shit, plus all the tricks in the book to give their players time to get back and stop quick freekicks happening. I know it happens in all leagues but the italian teams make it stand out SO much more... half of them aren't even Italian players so god knows why theyre such cunts. There's also the running 5yards forward with the wall before any freekicks were taken that the ref somehow didnt notice, but i could go on for ages about stuff like that!

I hope liverpool destroy them, even though it's unlikely, and gatusso to get headbutted for good measure (he just asks for it every game).
    Renzo wrote: »
    A fuck load of diving for a start, feigning injury, nasty nasty stuff. Plus Italy doesnt deserve it after the corruption scandal and their outdated crowd control.

Actually you have a point. The feigning injury was annoying especially from 'hardmen' like Gattuso but you expect that in Europe. What did bother me as we slipped to a crushing defeat was that Milan by rights shouldn't even be in the tournament. They were banned at the start but somehow wormed their way back in *cough*Berlusconi*cough*, at the expense of decent innocent teams. But to be honest I only started thinking about that after they'd killed us and my friend informed me I was just being bitter, and he was probably right. I still want Milan to win the final for the good of football. Liverpool have only been playing for one competition since January, and it would be wrong if their domestic shiteness actually paid off. We looked tired out there tonight, but that's because we're fighting tooth and nail on three fronts. It might have been a different story if we'd been able to rest our entire first team at the weekend too.
    BritJamez wrote: »
    All English final would have been boring.

Not that I'm a Liverpool supporter, and hating Man Utd having anything to do with it - but c'mon - same fixture you see 2 or 3 times a season, only with a backdrop of Athens would be drull.

Bring it home, boys!

You're having a laugh. A United/Liverpool final would have been great because of the rivalry. Now I'm looking at a final where I don't want either team to win. Livepool because they are rivals and Milan because they should never have been in the tournament and cheating apparently propsers in UEFA leagues.
    Milan because they should never have been in the tournament and cheating apparently propsers in UEFA leagues.

C'mon man, at least Addict admitted he was bitter!

Fucking hell, Celtic fans are the most paranoid bunch you'll ever see and I didn't even hear them trot out that old chestnut when Milan dumped them out.
    A United/Liverpool final would have been great because of the rivalry.

To be fair, I think there might be a slight rivalry between Milan and Liverpool considering the fact that Milan lost after being 3-0 up last time. Quite a good background to this one if you ask me. Plus it's best to have the best teams in the final for the good of the game. ;)
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    C'mon man, at least Addict admitted he was bitter!

Fucking hell, Celtic fans are the most paranoid bunch you'll ever see and I didn't even hear them trot out that old chestnut when Milan dumped them out.

Nah, I said it before. They should never have been there. The match fixing verdict should have ensured that.

I can live with losing and going out. We were outplayed and deserved on that performace not to be in the final.
    To be fair, I think there might be a slight rivalry between Milan and Liverpool considering the fact that Milan lost after being 3-0 up last time. Quite a good background to this one if you ask me. Plus it's best to have the best teams in the final for the good of the game. ;)

For those two sets of fans, certainly. But the rest of England. Apart from United/Everton/Liverpool fans, who really cares? I mean really?