Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ummm yeah hahaha

Well basically i cant stand the stuff (male spunk), have only ever tasted it once and dont really want to again to be honest :yuck:

Was just wondering what other peoples view on it were......

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    everyones is supposed to taste different.. and i suppose fair enough if you don't want it in your mouth but its a right turn off when a girl is all 'ewww' about it in general
    Well, it really isn't meant to be consumed orally. Otherwise women would have ovaries and uteri near their larynges, and think about what hell menstruation would be then. Or for that sake childbirth.

If you don't like the taste I've heard a diet high in fruit sugars (like pineapple, bananas, raspberries, etc.) make it more appealing.
    Netty wrote: »
    Ummm yeah hahaha

Well basically i cant stand the stuff (male spunk), have only ever tasted it once and dont really want to again to be honest :yuck:

Was just wondering what other peoples view on it were......

Can't stand being near the stuff in general, or just tasting it? :eek2:
    It does depend on diet very definately and every guy does taste different. Lots of junk food does make it taste ewww, but generally i don't have any issues with it being in my mouth or on/in any other part of my body.
    (male spunk)

There's female spunk ?
    lots of stuff makes it taste really bitter like coffee, cigarettes and/or various other Alkaloid-like drugs (I guess), moreover a lot of red meat and various other edibles (some veggies as well).

There are other things, like some fruits that make it taste fruity (so I heard and read) and moreover does it vary from man to man.

So if you had bad experiences with it I can understand why it's just "egads! eww." (maybe like a phobia), but if it's just the taste, well, like I said, it can vary greatly.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    There's female spunk ?

Is there, i dunno what im on about:lol:
    HanHan wrote: »
    Can't stand being near the stuff in general, or just tasting it? :eek2:

Tasting it
    Tasting it

Oh!! I was going to say!!! :hyper: I'd say...um...get used to it?? Don't know really! :D But then...have never had a problem with a bloke tasting weird....
    Different people like different things....just like food, so obviously some people will hate it, and some people will love it.

In my case, it depends on the man. Ive tasted some belonging to a smoker and it tasted vile, plus i didnt enjoy pleasuring him much because i didnt love him. But with the current, i really enjoy giving him pleasure, it can vary in taste but never tastes bad, and im happy to have it anywhere, and always swallow it
    gotta say ,its not nice :yuck: ,but then is women cum nice on a bloke?

spose its wot ya like ,sum women like it ,sum dont ,sum men likeit sum dont!!

iv been in the height of passion an thought nowt of a bit of cum on me :yum: .then when the man as been a little more arroused than me ,then its not nice..:yuck:

its all a case of personal preferances...
    Drink pineapple juice! Yep you should eat plenty of fruit, apples, oranges, peaches etc. Mangoes are also good. Chocolate is also a good thing I have heard which is good news :yippe:

Fatty foods are no nos! Other bad things are stuff like asparagus and broccolli. Dairy foods dont help much either. Fish, obviously, makes it fishier, and meat ain't too great either. In fact talking with a couple of past lovers, they said (honestly, I hope) that I was pretty much the best they ever tasted, and we put it down to me being a vegetarian with a bit of a sweet tooth. I eat tons of fruit and veg (peppers, carrots, aubergines etc, are ok) dont eat fatty foods at allllll (apart from nuts) and obviously dont get the rancid or fishy taste from meat or fish.

Yep so vegetarianism and a penchant for sugar is the way to go for yummy cum!

Also I am a girl, but I'm guessing exactly the same principle would apply for boys too.
    Blah wrote: »
    and im happy to have it anywhere, and always swallow it

That's the right spirit :hyper:

kidding ;)
    My boyfriends tastes nice lol but i do hate the stuff its far too messy
    its great on toast!
    its great on toast!

Have you tried it lol
    My ex had absolutely disgusting spunk, but then he drank a lot of beer. He smelt quite a bit down there in general, so it got to the stage where I refused to go down on him, particularly when he placed a lot of pressure on me to do so. "Blow job me." "No." "Go on." "No." 5mins later... "Can I cum in your mouth?" :rolleyes:

However, (trying not to make this sound really dodgy) I like my current BF's enough that at any opportunity... :yum:
    "can i cum in your mouth" thats what my ex used to say all the time, really pissed me off and put me off doing it even more :mad:
    Blah wrote: »
    Different people like different things....just like food, so obviously some people will hate it, and some people will love it.

In my case, it depends on the man. Ive tasted some belonging to a smoker and it tasted vile, plus i didnt enjoy pleasuring him much because i didnt love him. But with the current, i really enjoy giving him pleasure, it can vary in taste but never tastes bad, and im happy to have it anywhere, and always swallow it
    I like the idea of having it on my face/boobs etc but I dont really like the consistancy. When doing bj's i tend to pull out and sometimes i do get a bit in my mouth and that's not too bad but i have never swollowed like the whole lot.
    :confused: Maybe I've just had good experiences with 'spunk' (hate that word, by the way! :D)...have never had any problem with it tasting weird, and have never thought "eww....no...get it away from me!!! :shocking: ".....do lots of girls not like the taste then?? :confused:
    HanHan wrote: »
    do lots of girls not like the taste then?? :confused:

I had thought that the majority of girls didnt like the taste
    I'm not a massive fan but I don't mind.

Do have to say though that if you don't like it it's as easy to swallow and get it out of the way than try and spit it out.
    I'm not a massive fan but I don't mind.

Do have to say though that if you don't like it it's as easy to swallow and get it out of the way than try and spit it out.

Yes!! It's actually cleaner and easier to swallow it...and think it's a bit rude to spit it out, tbh....if you don't like it enough to swallow, then why bother?? (IMO) :confused:
    This whole thread = vomit time.
    I've tasted some pretty nasty spunk over the years, othertimes it's been lovely :yum: Now that I'm with my partner if I do end up with it in my mouth and don't like the taste I make sure I kiss him and pass it into his mouth so I don't have to swallow, usually the next day he's downing the fruit like there's no tomorrow :naughty::thumb::lol:
    the first time i had spunk in my mouth it tasted:yuck: but now iv kinda got used to it lol but i prefer it going somewhere else ;) which it usually does lol
    I've tasted some pretty nasty spunk over the years, othertimes it's been lovely :yum: Now that I'm with my partner if I do end up with it in my mouth and don't like the taste I make sure I kiss him and pass it into his mouth so I don't have to swallow, usually the next day he's downing the fruit like there's no tomorrow :naughty::thumb::lol:

ewwwww
    I liked my boyfriend's a lot and in general like it or at least never minded. I like it salty, bitter tasting though- I hated it sweet like pineapples. It tasted putrid to me. Much better as a savoury thing, I think...

that's called "snowballing" someone.

and it's gross.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    that's called "snowballing" someone.

and it's gross.

Fucking revolting infact.