Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

alternative meet

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Sometimes they have waltzers, at Tranz-Mission they had one of those rides where there are loads of like arms coming out of the middle, each arm has a lil seat thing for 2 people and it basically spins you the fuck around, takes you up, drops you down, fucking well fast. When you're on e's and charlie it feels like you're travelling through space or something, makes you rush like a mother trucker and it's just so intense.

Aaw sounds wicked

actually i forgot about the waltzers .. they make me feel a bit :yuck:
  • Options
    I'm actually quite tempted now, despite what I said before. I like hardcore (although I've never been to an event, I have loads of CDs and like dancing round to them) and I LOVE funfair rides.

What do people wear to these sort of things? Normal going out stuff or mental glow in the dark rubber bikinis?

:)
  • Options
    .. and the list still grows :)

i have no idea what people where to this sort of thing i want to wear hotpants though because i get too hot in jeans i love hotpants :D
  • Options
    Haha some people just wear ordinary clothes, some people go all hardcore raver style.

Typical hardcore female raver outfit is wearing not alot...lol, bikini, massive bright pink fluffy boots, thong, loads of glowsticks and glow paint patterns over their face.
    Ahh, I love it when the girls come like that, lol not from a pervy sense, I just love the whole scene, gets me in the mood for a good rave.

Here are a couple of pics of hardcore ravers. The first is a dancer at a rave I went to not long ago (haha, you can see me in the background with a bottle of beer, holding my green glowstick like a lightsaber. You can tell I'm buzzing because of the way my arms are all tensed up. lol).
    The second is a couple of random ravers.
    http://bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=3723529160&PhotoId=3742682228
    9de67089-b9da-4b8c-8c9c-61a4962c620b.jpg
  • Options
    are youthe person with spikey hair ?
  • Options
    are youthe person with spikey hair ?

Lol no, I'm in the background in the first pic (the link to my bebo).
  • Options
    Aw it ent working

i quite like her boots they are very bright
  • Options
    Haha. Those outfits are so minging. So many people wore them when I did harcore/dance nights!!!!!!! Why?!
  • Options
    Here's meeee, I'm the guy in the white t-shirt. lol Look how loved up we are.

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=81157541&PhotoAlbumId=3723529160&PhotoId=3723543643
  • Options
    Here's meeee, I'm the guy in the white t-shirt. lol Look how loved up we are.PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=81157541&PhotoAlbumId=3723529160&PhotoId=3723543643

haha yea u look very happy !

you can get like twenty glow sticks in pound land for like a pound :)
  • Options
    Haha. Those outfits are so minging. So many people wore them when I did harcore/dance nights!!!!!!! Why?!

hm yes some of them are over the top ... i wouldnt usually dress like that and i wouldnt usually listen to hardcore but may as well

swq i know its ages away but if you are coming what would you wear because i dont really fancy wearing a bikini and fluffy boots
  • Options
    haha yea u look very happy !

you can get like twenty glow sticks in pound land for like a pound :)

Lol They're like £3.50 at a fuckin rave! I always rinse my dollar on loads of glowsticks.
  • Options
    hm yes some of them are over the top ... i wouldnt usually dress like that and i wouldnt usually listen to hardcore but may as well

swq i know its ages away but if you are coming what would you wear because i dont really fancy wearing a bikini and fluffy boots

Lol Yeah it is OTT, but that's the point, no one actually goes down the pub dressed like that.

Not everyone wears that kinda thing anyway, alot of people just wear normal clothes that you'd wear to go out clubbing or something.
  • Options
    I'd bring some of those flashing wavy things that you get at the panto.

It's gonna be really hot so girls probably want to do their hair in some sort of plaits, off the face and neck in any case.

There is no way I would go out in a bikini and fluffy boots. But I wouldn't say no to some sort of tight top in a bright colour and prob a mini skirt or combats, something comfy anyway.
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    I'd bring some of those flashing wavy things that you get at the panto.

It's gonna be really hot so girls probably want to do their hair in some sort of plaits, off the face and neck in any case.

There is no way I would go out in a bikini and fluffy boots. But I wouldn't say no to some sort of tight top in a bright colour and prob a mini skirt or combats, something comfy anyway.

:yes: yep yep comfy clothes alllll the way ... especially for those who are rushing trackies and combats always feel sooo nice :)

.. anyway

probably tight top and hot pants fuck knows how il have my hair il decide nearer the time

and i will bring flashy things :D
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »

:yes: That'd go down fine.

At the end of the day, don't worry too much about what to wear, everyone is too fucked to care. All they wanna do is dance and talk shit, not admire your clothes or chat you up. It's not like a normal club night where everyone is after sex.
  • Options
    :yes: That'd go down fine.

At the end of the day, don't worry too much about what to wear, everyone is too fucked to care. All they wanna do is dance and talk shit, not admire your clothes or chat you up. It's not like a normal club night where everyone is after sex.

thats true .. i love being all loved up

i was perfectly happy in my own little loved up world the other day and i dont mind getting with people on pills but id rather just enjoy it and this boy kept bugging me and sometimes it gets annoying cos u just want to listen to the music and chat bollocks
  • Options
    Argh!! I hadn't even THOUGHT about what to wear....getting a little scared now!!! :shocking:
  • Options
    thats true .. i love being all loved up

i was perfectly happy in my own little loved up world the other day and i dont mind getting with people on pills but id rather just enjoy it and this boy kept bugging me and sometimes it gets annoying cos u just want to listen to the music and chat bollocks

:yes: Definately.
    Luckily at hardcore raves, most people are in that same frame of mind.
    I have pulled girls at raves, but it's not high on my list of priorities, like it would be on a normal clubbing night.

Having said that, some of the dancers and just hardcore girls in general, are actually stunning.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I was actually going to say why don't we all just get a shitload of booze and head to the park with a disposable BBQ and a fuck off blanket. I'll bring my new Ipod avec speakers and we can get drunk and chat it up for a gay old time then head to HTID....:razz:

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to drink in the parks and on the streets in the rest of the UK (except Scotland).

They always have those little signs up saying you'll get fined. Only us lucky enough to live way oop 'ere are allowed to be jakey bastards anywhere we want.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's illegal to drink in the parks and on the streets in the rest of the UK (except Scotland).

They always have those little signs up saying you'll get fined. Only us lucky enough to live way oop 'ere are allowed to be jakey bastards anywhere we want.

Have never heard of that! :confused: Drink in the parks in London all the time!! Maybe I just didn't realise if it was illegal....:chin:
  • Options
    :yes: Definately.
    Luckily at hardcore raves, most people are in that same frame of mind.
    I have pulled girls at raves, but it's not high on my list of priorities, like it would be on a normal clubbing night.

yep thats the same for me usually on a night out im all for pulling and stuff (except when i have a boyfrien :angel: ) but on a nite like that im more there for the atmosphere and music and shit but im still up for meeting new people and getting with people its just im not really fussed ..
  • Options

Na your right but i do it all the time any way ... its the perfect way to start a weekend or a night if its nice and hot and sunny il go down to the park sunbathe and drink drink drink pop to my friend get ready and drink drink drink so more then go out and drink even more !

we have police come around all the time though but one of the police men is really nice and doesnt mind :)
  • Options
    yep thats the same for me usually on a night out im all for pulling and stuff (except when i have a boyfrien :angel: ) but on a nite like that im more there for the atmosphere and music and shit but im still up for meeting new people and getting with people its just im not really fussed ..

Yeah, I love meeting new people at raves and chatting loads of shit with them.

Lol However, I pulled this gorgeous girl at Tranz-Mission and it was during DJ Sy's set, and because I was so pilled up, it felt so like magical lol I thought I was in love with this girl for the rest of the night. :lol:
  • Options

They should make it illegal up here too if you ask me. Nothing worse than "adults" playing loud music and singing, leaving bottles lying everywhere, having water fights and generally being dicks to the annoyance of everybody else. Attention seeking behaviour IMO.

[/grandpa bri]
  • Options
    Yeah, I love meeting new people at raves and chatting loads of shit with them.

Lol However, I pulled this gorgeous girl at Tranz-Mission and it was during DJ Sy's set, and because I was so pilled up, it felt so like magical lol I thought I was in love with this girl for the rest of the night. :lol:

haha aw bless you

i always feel really inlove on them as well and i constantly tell people i love them which some of my sober friends find annoying ..

i was getting with somebody quite fit in this club in swindon and shy fx was there doin a set which was quality i kept getting lost in this crowd and every body there seemed to be in a weird trance state of mind it was mad
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    They should make it illegal up here too if you ask me. Nothing worse than "adults" playing loud music and singing, leaving bottles lying everywhere, having water fights and generally being dicks to the annoyance of everybody else. Attention seeking behaviour IMO.

[/grandpa bri]

.. whoops
  • Options
    haha aw bless you

i always feel really inlove on them as well and i constantly tell people i love them which some of my sober friends find annoying ..

i was getting with somebody quite fit in this club in swindon and shy fx was there doin a set which was quality i kept getting lost in this crowd and every body there seemed to be in a weird trance state of mind it was mad

Haha, yeah the old "I love you man, you're like my best mate for life, lets never fall out dude" thing.

Yeah totally, people just go crazy, that's what its all about. When the music is pumping and the lights are going, you just lose yourself lol it's great, I love it (fuelled by Ecstasy).
  • Options
    :) aaaah im well up for doing some tonite now

normally i always say 'mate your my best friend i love you do you know that i love you' and one of my sober friends who is a biiiitch was filming it all and showed me the next morning and i look disturbing ..
  • Options

Well I most certainly won't be wearing a bikini, anything bright or fluffy boots.

I'll probably just dress up in stuff that I normally would do for a night out.