Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Question for us lads :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK guys im a 16yr old guy who is in need for some advice, i hate pubic hair around my bits, i dont no why but i just hate it, it seems that im having to shave every day but it still feels prickly if you know what i mean.
Anyway is there any other way that i can get rid of it i mean wet shave isnt working as well.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wax it ?
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    OK guys im a 16yr old guy who is in need for some advice, i hate pubic hair around my bits, i dont no why but i just hate it, it seems that im having to shave every day but it still feels prickly if you know what i mean.
    Anyway is there any other way that i can get rid of it i mean wet shave isnt working as well.

Thanks

Don't it make you itch like crazy? Don't think I could do that
    smitherz wrote: »
    Don't it make you itch like crazy? Don't think I could do that

Nope, well not me :D
    you said you were a girl in your other thread... :confused:
    Aye sorry im claires mate round her house now forgot to mention it sorry ^^
    ahh, it all makes sense now :)
    Hehe

:)
    Immac, or Veet as it's now called, but keep it away from ya knob.
    using a good razor blade?

Well firstly (not such a prob for you) make sure you're trimmed to a reasonable length first with some clippers / scissors.

Wash with shampoo et conditioner and warm water. Then get a flannel with hot water and put it on the area.

Apply shaving gel / foam / whatever and shave away! Not sure about direction of the hair folicles, I know on your face you shave with the direction.

Afterwards, cold water on first, then apply moisturiser and massage in.

If that doesn't do the trick, consider alternative methods :)
    Cut your balls off?
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Not sure about direction of the hair folicles, I know on your face you shave with the direction.

I heard about that... what's shaving against the grain of your facial hair supposed to do? I always shave in the opposite direction to which you're "supposed" to, I dont get any in-grown hairs or anything. :chin:
    There are products out there like 'Skin Doctors HairNoMore' that remove the hair in the same manner as Veet etc, but then they include a hair regrowth inhibitor spray. Apparently after around 4 months' of use, this makes the hair grow back finer and after some continued use, stops hair growth completely.
    Replicant wrote: »
    I heard about that... what's shaving against the grain of your facial hair supposed to do? I always shave in the opposite direction to which you're "supposed" to, I dont get any in-grown hairs or anything. :chin:

I think it's supposed to cause ingrown hairs, I've just always shaved 'with' the grain so to speak :p so dunno really.

Recently I've been lazy and it's just a nasty 30 second dry shave.
    go against the grain

In my experience shaving against the grain has no problems

do it in the bath when you've had a soak. The moor you do it the less it itches. Most moisturisesrs bring me out in spots so i never do

Never put veet on your sac - it burns!!!!!!

:thumb:

pk
    paulk wrote: »
    Never put veet on your sac - it burns!!!!!

For you maybe, but not everyone :)
    You're meant to shave with the grain, but shaving against it generally gives a closer, longer lasting shave, and i've personally had no problems. I go with the grain on the sides and against on the neck and chin with no problems.

As long as you've rinsed your face in warm water before hand, and washed it in cold afterwards you should be fine.

http://www.worldofshaving.com has some not so useful advice.
    I shave every few weeks. I hate clumps of hair surrounding my gentalia :D, especially in the summer!
    Why dont you just wax it? I had a very teeny brazillian yesterday, and it didnt hurt that much.
    :D
    You're meant to shave with the grain, but shaving against it generally gives a closer, longer lasting shave, and i've personally had no problems. I go with the grain on the sides and against on the neck and chin with no problems.

As long as you've rinsed your face in warm water before hand, and washed it in cold afterwards you should be fine.

http://www.worldofshaving.com has some not so useful advice.

Any excuse to get thet link out eh!! :D
    Box wrote: »
    I shave every few weeks. I hate clumps of hair surrounding my gentalia :D, especially in the summer!

Well i shave every week because the hairs grow very quickly. can't they removed permanently once for all?
    You can have them lasered out.

Wouldn't recommend it though.

Waxing works for a while because it removes the root.
    I don't know how you guys shave against the grain, I did that once and I got like 20 ingrown hairs :eek: and a pretty nasty rash. IMO shave with the grain, you won't notice the itching after a while. Also, don't shave all the time, let it grow for a week or so before you do it agian.