Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Czech Republic - Not Prague

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello,

I'm trying to think of unusual holiday destinations for my summer holiday and I was thinking of going to Prague as i've never been but i have heard by all accounts that it only keeps you entertained for a few days and therefore I was thinking of combining it with another part of the Czech Rebublic but i'm not sure where.

I was wondering if anyone had ventured outside of Prage?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have not been myself (despite being half Czech..pretty shameful really) but I have heard many good things about Cesky Krumlov.

It's a medieval city with a beautiful castle and it's also close to the biggest national park in the country.
    I have no idea but my friend went to somewhere in the Czech Republic and a crazy guy chased them..they thought they were gonna get knifed. So umm be careful where you pick
    katchika wrote: »
    but I have heard many good things about Cesky Krumlov.

:yes:
    Awesome city. Really pretty, bit like Prague used to be. No lager-swilling stag parties. Lovely city.

Try Brno aswell that's meant to be quite nice.
    Cesky Krumlov is supposed to be lovely, wanted to go there but never got round to it. it looks very pretty:

P6060196.JPG

Brno is supposed to be class as well, got a mate whos been there and he loved it.

you could then move onto Vienna neffy, didnt take me long when i did it and altho i wasnt a big fan im sure its a place you would like
    I was just about to join and say, go to Cesky Krumlov, it's lovely. Spent a day or so in Pracotice, too, but don't remember it being as exciting.