Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

your ideal body

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love Jessica Alba's body.
    Britney Spears, back in the 'Im a slave 4 u' days.
    probably britney in her "im a slave 4 u" days, toned and athletic but still curvy
    leese wrote: »
    probably britney in her "im a slave 4 u" days, toned and athletic but still curvy

Pic please .. :)
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I love Jessica Alba's body.

But why?

If you said her face then I'd understand but what's so good about her body, break it down into detail.
    But why?

If you said her face then I'd understand but what's so good about her body, break it down into detail.
    Does this answer your question?
    Playboy_0603.jpg
    This pic was for when she released the 'In the Zone' album which had the song she did with Madonna on it, few years after 'im a slave 4 u'

photo10.jpg
    One of my all time biggest regrets was not stealing the Jessica Alba cardboard cutout from when they were showing Sin City at the uni cinema. It was right by the door too. She is sooooooo hot in that film.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Does this answer your question?
    Playboy_0603.jpg

Ta it helps .. doesn't really appeal to me much .. I'd prefer her with a few more curves and less sharp edges

BTW don't forgot that chances are that photo has been serious enhanced digitally to get rid of any blemishes and other bits and pieces
    As for me, well it has to be Brad Pitt in Fight Club, doesn't it?

:yum:
    smitherz wrote: »
    All the guys on the mens health magazine are bodybuilders, the majority have used cutting steroids with strict diets to get the defined look.

Personally i would like a body like this:

picture036vt9.jpg

picture038qn6.jpg

Hopefully in 6 months time

He has a rediculously large neck. Quite off-putting.

As for Jessica Alba... I think she's a bit weird looking between her hips and shoulders. :confused: Am I alone in thinking so?
    Pic please .. :)
    mtv00m.jpg
    Yep Britney's figure is gorgeous there!
    Agree with Diamond, more curves on her are needed. (well not needed for her, she's probably very happy but a bit curvier is the look I think is best)
    Oh and those photos of the muscly guy - not for me. Too much beefcake. Toned and lean mmmmmm.....I don't want to look at a guy and the first thing I notice is big muscles! I want to notice his muscles when he has his arm around me or he's elevating me into a position :p
    My my, the mental images that gave off to me!

*finding out what the moron boyf is upto*
    That's Jessica Alba? When she used to be in that sci-fi-type programme she was about twice that size, and I would've still called her 'slender'. Wow.

Have to second Evangeline Lilly, I hate Lost but it'd almost be worth watching just to gawp at her. It's probably the face more than the body, for me, but I do dig that type of strong-and-athletic-without-being-masculine frame.
    Is it me or if you cut off jessica alba's head - her body looks like a 12 year olds? She's a little too skinny for my liking. I think christina aguilera is stunning.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Yep Britney's figure is gorgeous there!
    Agree with Diamond, more curves on her are needed. (well not needed for her, she's probably very happy but a bit curvier is the look I think is best)
    Oh and those photos of the muscly guy - not for me. Too much beefcake. Toned and lean mmmmmm.....I don't want to look at a guy and the first thing I notice is big muscles! I want to notice his muscles when he has his arm around me or he's elevating me into a position :p

Is this more your type?

pic03.jpg
    Oh Christina is a hottie. I like one of Hef's girlfriend, Bridget. (on the right) http://www.comcast.net/data/2005/08/03/bin70883.jpg Its a hot body, but still normal... if that makes any sense. And they show it alot, so I must say the leg/ass connecting area is good, I'd die for that (but all 3 have great bums :p) I sound like a total perv. http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/girlsnextdoor/photos/index.jsp?uuid=2ef6fdb6-61d1-4bc5-99d3-9d7e636b9932&index=2#imageAnchor
    I said Jessica Alba was my ideal type and in the pic that Lea posted she is really hot. But I was thinking of the time she played Nancy in Sin City and she was fucking gorgeous there! She had great arse and boobs too and I love her skin tone.
    Also Britney back in the day was so hot. She had lovely curves and bum but then she got a bit muscley and then she put on weight. Her neck seems really thick too :confused:
    That's what a thousand crunches a day will do to your neck :yuck:
    Rachel stevens or ciara
    Is this more your type?

pic03.jpg
    can't see it
    Kelly Brook or Angelina Jolie...:yes: