Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

alternative meet

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pfft. You guys are seriously going to have to convince me into this sorta music! I'm gonna need ALOTTTT of alcohol! Haha. I'm a indie/rock girl!
    smitherz wrote: »
    £20.50

Does anyone know what HTID number it is for August?

Worth bearing our advice on meeting people offline in order to stay safe, after all it's not just you that can read a public message board.

And in addition, you're all adults and can what you want, but if you are setting a date to meet somewhere, and are talking on a public message board about what drugs you'll be bringing along, then you'd be pretty silly not to expect the people where you are going are fully aware of what you're planning.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Pfft. You guys are seriously going to have to convince me into this sorta music! I'm gonna need ALOTTTT of alcohol! Haha. I'm a indie/rock girl!

Once your in there you will love the atmosphere.

Compared to evanescence - you can't go wrong.

Bah! I listened to rock when I was like 14. :p
    Drum & Bass, Hard Trance, Hard House, Techno, Gabba e.t.c is all fucking amazing...

But nothing compares to Hardcore. I love it! It's just so great to rave too, with all the lasers and strobes going, the glowsticks and the whistles, the dancers...Ahh I love it all.

Wanna go raving!!!
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Compared to evanescence - you can't go wrong.

Fuck off. Evanescence friggin rock!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Good point, perhaps we should sort the hotel thing out over msn or pm's.

I think your probably pretty close to blowing it already.

Plus, please bear in mind that what one person is used to doing to enjoy themselves on a night out is very different to what other's might be used to. So please bear in mind your own safety.
    Fuck off. Evanescence friggin rock!

Yeh ....
    Jim V wrote: »
    Worth bearing our advice on meeting people offline in order to stay safe, after all it's not just you that can read a public message board.

And in addition, you're all adults and can what you want, but if you are setting a date to meet somewhere, and are talking on a public message board about what drugs you'll be bringing along, then you'd be pretty silly not to expect the people where you are going are fully aware of what you're planning.

Well, I'll be doing nothing wrong as I'll only be drinking alcohol.

Jim has a point though so maybe we should arrange it elsewhere and discuss it via PM's.
    The people that organise raves know that everyone is going to be on drugs. Seriously, they turn a blind eye to it. You'd see what I mean if you went.

MC's often drop pills on stage in front of everyone.
    The people that organise raves know that everyone is going to be on drugs. Seriously, they turn a blind eye to it. You'd see what I mean if you went.

I'd say a good 70% are all going to be "loved up" in there

:yes:

That doesn't mean they apprechiate it being rubbed in the police's face - as you might have seen with a few of the recent crackdowns and riots.
    I think your probably pretty close to blowing it already.

[/URL].

No chance.
    But it's also worth remembering that whilst we don't organise meets, and we understand people want to meet each other, that we don't have a special license to allow people to organise criminal acts through this website.

We've had to fight hard at times to justify with the charity commission our stance on drug safety - and I can't pretend I'm not uncomfortable that the board being made to look like the facilitor for criminal activity puts us in a very vulnerable position. So more common sense, please.
    But it's also worth remembering that whilst we don't organise meets, and we understand people want to meet each other, that we don't have a special license to allow people to organise criminal acts through this website.

We've had to fight hard at times to justify with the charity commission our stance on drug safety - and I can't pretend I'm not uncomfortable that the board being made to look like the facilitor for criminal activity puts us in a very vulnerable position. So more common sense, please.

Tis a valid point
    Ok so we can cross Jim V off the maybes :p
    :grump: :p

really good point i was kinda thinking along those lines.

i think you're all kinda crazy tbh. normal meets im all for (sometimes) but going to do pills/coke/ whatever else you're gonna do with people you've never met before? how do you know they're gonna look after you if you have a bad pill or something? what if you get lost in a city you know nothing about? especially cus one of you is only 17! i know some of you are just gonna be drinking.

so yeah i guess thats counting me out :p hehe, i know nobody cares like.
    really good point i was kinda thinking along those lines.

i think you're all kinda crazy tbh. normal meets im all for (sometimes) but going to do pills/coke/ whatever else you're gonna do with people you've never met before? how do you know they're gonna look after you if you have a bad pill or something? what if you get lost in a city you know nothing about? i know some of you are just gonna be drinking.

so yeah i guess thats counting me out :p hehe, i know nobody cares like.

I think everyone here is adults. If you had a bad pill its not looking after you need from a mate, you need to get your ass down the hospital, however speaking openly about meeting and arranging drugs etc..... i can understand
    Well, I'll only be drinking. I can usually look after myself. I know my limits.

I'll just get a taxi back to the hotel if anything goes wrong.
    I'm 'maybe' , cos I maybe going to Germany by the same time. I'm still not pretty convinced about the idea to sleep in a tent for 10 day so that's why trip to Birmingham seems to me more likely to happen. It will be interesting to see some particular Bristol citizens aswell :razz:
    this is what i like to see :D:D

hmmm .. put me down as a quite potential maybe .. flights can be super cheap and if im goin anywhere those bastards turlough and shogun are comin with me

and yea keep any drug talk and whereabouts of anywhere else off the site!
    Hey put me down as a yes!!! I've never been to birmingham before, so twill be fun. And addict, I may see you on the train down!
    This sounds good! Have a lot to fork out for over the coming months and am now currently jobless (resigned today) but funds permitting i will most definately be there!
    Put me in the maybe pile! :D
    Maaaaaybe baby(even though hardcore aint really my thing)! If i was still at my uni accom at that time you could of all crashed there seeing as Airs like 10-15 mins away :p
    keep em rollin in :cool:
    Cross me off the list.

I don't do pills and don't do Birmingham :no:
    Think this should be gooood :)