Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you ever worry...

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can be a lightweight but whats wrong with that? Means I get drunk quicker :D
    I can be a lightweight but whats wrong with that? Means I get drunk quicker :D

True, tis cheaper aswell.
    Lol Lets face it guys, this is way too complex for us.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    A lightweight lol.
    Were all getting into this idea but cheif organiser Lacy, has fucked off! ;)

yeah right some one needs to sort it cos it would be a good night
    I haven't fucked off :p

All i'm hearing is that everyones gonna be doing drugs. Need more than that to go on :p
    Lacy - if you go, are you gonna be doing drugs? I don't wanna be the only one just having alcohol! Haha.
    Lacy wrote: »

All i'm hearing is that everyones gonna be doing drugs. Need more than that to go on :p

Ok firstly a date ?!
    maybe some body should start a new thread on this cos we've gone a bit off topic
    Lacy - if you go, are you gonna be doing drugs? I don't wanna be the only one just having alcohol! Haha.

Lol probably. But i'm not as hardcore as them lot so don't expect me to be as bad as them :p
    Lacy wrote: »

Ok...sometime in the summer hols, it has to be a good 4 or 5 days long. Urm... yeah go with that. lol Maybe find a rave that's going on.

Hey, where are we actually gonna go? Me and xjust-thinkingx are down south, london way, lacy is over by bristol, deceelpool is up in the north, the other guys are in Ireland, skive is down in the new forest (we'll get him along)

We're a bit spread out if you know what I mean! I say we hire a big hotel suite for a few nights for us all.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ok...sometime in the summer hols, it has to be a good 4 or 5 days long. Urm... yeah go with that. lol Maybe find a rave that's going on.

Hey, where are we actually gonna go? Me and xjust-thinkingx are down south, london way, lacy is over by bristol, deceelpool is up in the north, the other guys are in Ireland, skive is down in the new forest (we'll get him along)

We're a bit spread out if you know what I mean! I say we hire a big hotel suite for a few nights for us all.

Yeah tht sounds good ... most of us seem to be down south i don't mind getting a train and shit though ..

is anybody starting a new thread or should i ?
    How are people going to be able to get all that time off work?

I'd suggest August sometime. Gives people plenty of time to sort out time off work and stuff.

Oh and come to MANCHESTAAAA cuz I'll be living there in a month or two :D

Oh and come to MANCHESTAAAA cuz I'll be living there in a month or two :D

Fuck Manchester, somewhere in that shithole they call the Midlands...half way innit.

xjust-thinkingx, do the honours.
    Leeds is supposed to be really good :yes: but thats oop north.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Fuck Manchester, somewhere in that shithole they call the Midlands...half way innit.

xjust-thinkingx, do the honours.

Thread is sorted.

I'm voting down south seeing as thats where most of us are from but i'm not fussed either way
    Birmingham ?
    How about the weekend of the 4th of August.
    Well, I do feel chuffed if people agree with me, laugh about my jokes, or big me up in any other way, and I would be a little bit worried if someone I like on here talks shit about me, laughs about me, or anything similar (people I chat to on a regular basis and/or met, or I think highly of).

On the other hand there are the people I dislike and they usually dislike me too and I am not bothered at all here, as I wouldn't in real life.

I think it's just like in real life: you are a tad worried about the people who you do like (just in a much weaker form as in real)

and couldn't give a rats ass what the morons think about you.

and somewhere in the middle there are the "normal" people you don't care a lot about.