Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you ever worry...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Like you'd come sober!

Would be a laugh though, someday someone should organise it...

Not my job though lol, someone else can do it

Im lazy when it comes to organising things too ..

I always have really good plans but can never be bothered to sort it out so i usualy wait for things to come up at the weekends and shit
  • Options
    Im lazy when it comes to organising things too ..

I always have really good plans but can never be bothered to sort it out so i usualy wait for things to come up at the weekends and shit

That is the mentality of ALL my mates - its well annoying!
  • Options
    Lol Like you'd come sober!

Would be a laugh though, someday someone should organise it...

Not my job though lol, someone else can do it

Lol i so would. If you met me fucked you'd run away screaming :p
  • Options
    Do you know how unsociable and boring some of you sound when you say that you can only talk to new people when you are 'fucked' and when they are 'fucked' :lol: You all sound like boring twats that don't have the confidence to talk normally. Its rather sad :p

Nope. It just makes it a bit more fun if we're all fucked. Not boring or sad at all. It's not like we can't leave our houses unless we've smoked 6 rocks of crack because we can't face talking to the guy in the petrol station.
  • Options
    Nope. It just makes it a bit more fun if we're all fucked. Not boring or sad at all. It's not like we can't leave our houses unless we've smoked 6 rocks of crack because we can't face talking to the guy in the petrol station.

haha
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    That is the mentality of ALL my mates - its well annoying!

Lol Same here, I always have to organise going raving and holidays. I am lazy but usually when it comes to going out, it becomes alot more serious.
  • Options
    Do you know how unsociable and boring some of you sound when you say that you can only talk to new people when you are 'fucked' and when they are 'fucked' :lol: You all sound like boring twats that don't have the confidence to talk normally. Its rather sad :p

i just actually read what you just wrote properly ..

i love meeting new people and all that but some people on here know all sorts about me that my closet mates don't even know and i would rather be 'fucked' when i first meet them ..... plus its more fun :P
  • Options

Lol.

I'd need them 6 rocks to chat to SWQ.

[that was a joke for any other miserable twat that cares to comment ;) ]
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lol i so would. If you met me fucked you'd run away screaming :p

Lol We'll see about that. You'd at least get pissed and you know it.
  • Options

pfft.. being fucked makes things a lot more interesting.. all these other meets seem to be something along the lines of 'meet up at midday .. have a few jars.. fuck off home to bed in no time' .. if you're gonna go to the effort of travelling and meeting people you may aswell do it with a big fuck off bang ..

ive no problem meeting people sober, but i reckon it would be super interesting meeting most of the drug squad and going for a mad one .. rest of ya couldnt keep up ;)
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    pfft.. being fucked makes things a lot more interesting.. all these other meets seem to be something along the lines of 'meet up at midday .. have a few jars.. fuck off home to bed in no time' .. if you're gonna go to the effort of travelling and meeting people you may aswell do it with a big fuck off bang ..

:lol: It's so true! I'd say they are the boring fucks. Can't hack a real night out.

But yeah, maybe half of our bender should be a mission to Ireland to meet up with z, yerascrote, shogun and addict.
  • Options
    Come on Lacy - get organising!
  • Options

ive no problem meeting people sober, but i reckon it would be super interesting meeting most of the drug squad and going for a mad one .. rest of ya couldnt keep up ;)

im with you on that one

don't see much point of spending loads of money and effort meeting up with a few people for a few drinks then heading home ... might as well make a proper night of it
  • Options
    Large it or stay at home.
    Simple as .
  • Options
    Come on Lacy - get organising!

Yeah Lacy chop chop! And we're getting a ferry to Ireland, would be more fun running around that whilst mashed.
  • Options

I know what you mean. I have always made it very clear that I'd like to go clubbing after a meet but normally, people have to travel home and stuff. I tried to arrange it for the last one but nobody could do it. Thats not my fault and it doesn't make me boring. I love going on proper nights out :)

The way you are making this meet sound though is that nobody who doesn't do drugs is too boring to come and isn't allowed. I'm happy with alcohol, lots of it :D
  • Options
    Yeah Lacy chop chop! And we're getting a ferry to Ireland, would be more fun running around that whilst mashed.

if i went on a ferry i would have to at least have a drink .. the motion scares the shit out of me .. its like walking on jelly or something
  • Options

The way you are making this meet sound though is that nobody who doesn't do drugs is too boring to come and isn't allowed. I'm happy with alcohol, lots of it :D

What a fucking daft comment, alcohol is a drug.
  • Options

Alcohol is still a drug in my book.
  • Options
    I'm on about proper drugs as in pills, etc :p

Does this mean I'm allowed to come then? :D
  • Options
    if i went on a ferry i would have to at least have a drink .. the motion scares the shit out of me .. its like walking on jelly or something

A drink ? I'm up for dropping if i got company lol.
  • Options

sounds like a plan :)
  • Options
    I'm on about proper drugs as in pills, etc :p

ALCOHOL IS A PROPER DRUG!
    But lets not go into that... lol

Yes you can, if you can hack the pace. ;)
  • Options

Definetely Not. :P
  • Options
    Of course I can. What do you take me for? :p
  • Options
    Definetely Not. :P

:(
  • Options

I'm up for doing some shrooms on the ferry mate. lol
  • Options
    actually on a ferry you would get all that nice wind in your face wouldn't you ?
  • Options
    Of course I can. What do you take me for? :p

A lightweight lol.
    Were all getting into this idea but cheif organiser Lacy, has fucked off! ;)
  • Options
    :(

Kiddin man. I'll get you a double.