Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Re-download lost songs from iTunes for free

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Did you know if you have lost your tunes you downloaded from iTunes store you can re-download them free of charge! I didn't know this until yesterday and so I emailed them and said that my hard drive broke and I lost of my files, including my purchased iTunes songs and they have kindly given me a chance to re-download them for free, but they will only let you do it once!

so if you lost your iTunes tracks just email them sating your username and you will be able to get lost tunage back.

I went here http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/lostmusic/, and then scrolled down to the bottom, filled in the form and from the "Please select your question:" I selected "Other question about missing music" and then tell them your problem, you should get an email back within 24hrs with instructions on what to do.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats alright isnt it? so they must have a record of what you buy then?

only because when i was downloading enter shikaris EP ages ago there kept being loads of problems with it, and only one song downloaded in the end, out of 5, and i still got charged full price for it. i kept meaning to email them and ask but i never did.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    onlly works once.
    back up your music.