Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ok im worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys its clair's mate again just to introduce myself im steve and well when im round here house she shows me this site and says its good advice (Which ive found from my previosu thread)

Ok i need some good advice and well its rather embarrasing for me to say this but everytime i go to masturbate i come in 2mins less, i hear girls and guys at m y school laughing and joking at people who say that they come in less than 5 mins, im rather worried for when i will have sex and i come to wuick and the girl will laugh at me.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    s

Sorry had to edit ^^ double posted the above
    First don't worry about it because that will make any problem worse!

Secondly sex is very different from masturbation - there's less friction for a start! And doubtless you know exactly how to make yourself come from masturbation whereas sex will be a different sensation.

Lastly no decent girl will laugh at you! Ok I'm not denying there will be some that will but any time I've been with a guy and that's happened I've tried to make it ok for him and I hope other girls do too...

So basically don't worry about it and see what happens :)
    Hey guys its clair's mate again just to introduce myself im steve and well when im round here house she shows me this site and says its good advice (Which ive found from my previosu thread)

Ok i need some good advice and well its rather embarrasing for me to say this but everytime i go to masturbate i come in 2mins less, i hear girls and guys at m y school laughing and joking at people who say that they come in less than 5 mins, im rather worried for when i will have sex and i come to wuick and the girl will laugh at me.

Thanks

Well, every boy knows how he wants it, so he is able to make himself cum in that time (except supersloshed, or probably high as a kite, but why would you masturbate then anyway?).

I just want to put it like that, that I never had performance problems, but are done with my wank after ~3 minutes too. I just want a relief and not invent the one-person-kamasutra.
    im rather worried for when i will have sex and i come to wuick
    in all honesty yes you probably will and you're first time you'll probably be really crap at it. still... practice makes perfect.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey guys its clair's mate again just to introduce myself im steve

Hi ya,
    It's best if you register with your own account to be honest, it can get confusing when two people are trying to use the same one :)