Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend !

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear. I shouldn't come on here whilst drunk.

I had a wicked night last night. I drank farrrr too much though. My ex thought he'd try it on but I wasn't that drunk!!!! :lol:
    Renzo wrote: »
    I heard them outside my room. And banging on my door and walls :|

If you heard them talking about you, why couldn't you hear what they were saying?

They might not have been saying bad things.
    Woooooooooooooh !
    Friday was cracking. How goooood was Luciano Lipsy?? I was flying wooo!
    Unfortunately Saturday ended prematurely at midnight, with me throwing up. Yak.

:yippe:
    Yesterday was good, few pints with old friends then football in the afternoon in the sunshine. Got chatting to some girl on the train home from town last night and got her number. Jesus it ws so obvious I fancied her, but I might or might not text her haha.

Just had a couple of bacon rolls, probably hit Morrisons in a bit once I'm showered.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Yesterday was good, few pints with old friends then football in the afternoon in the sunshine. Got chatting to some girl on the train home from town last night and got her number. Jesus it ws so obvious I fancied her, but I might or might not text her haha.

Just had a couple of bacon rolls, probably hit Morrisons in a bit once I'm showered.

ahh go on, give her a text :) have a shower first though stinky!!
    Met my brother who I've never really known my whole life on Friday, caught up on a few things and got really drunk. GOOD FUN!

Last night I went to the same spot I go to most Saturday nights and had the same sort of time. Alright but not great!
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Got chatting to some girl on the train home from town last night and got her number. Jesus it ws so obvious I fancied her, but I might or might not text her haha.

Text her! If it was obvious you fancied her and she gave you her number then its definitely a good sign :yes:
    Text her this evening. Don't leave it til tomorrow or anything naff like that.
    Oh dear. I shouldn't come on here whilst drunk.

I had a wicked night last night. I drank farrrr too much though. My ex thought he'd try it on but I wasn't that drunk!!!! :lol:

If you heard them talking about you, why couldn't you hear what they were saying?

They might not have been saying bad things.

They were complaining a lot. baaah.
    This weekend was okay.

Friday Chris came over and we lazed about in front of the telly.
    Saturday went shopping to Canterbury and then in the evening saw my friend I hadn't seen for ages and went to the cinema with him..saw 300 cuz I really wanted to watch it again.
    Today just listening to a friend's radio show aha.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Woooooooooooooh !
    Friday was cracking. How goooood was Luciano Lipsy?? I was flying wooo!

:yippe:

He was alright. I thought he spent a lot of time building up and never really gettin anywhere. My mates loved him though. I preferred Vickers. He always does a good sesh. Loved the terrace! They're gettin heaters next week :D

Didn't get home til after 4pm the next day so definitely a good night :razz:
    Oh man i have the shakes. :shocking:
    i didn't go to bed until ten am this morning .. last night was a bit hetic. was a bit off my face at this reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice guys place and I still have his hoody :) he did ask for my number a few times but i don't have a phone at the moment :( ...
    .. walked to tescos garage at seven this morning and bought some crips and apple juice which I promptly yakkt up about half an hour later ... niiiice

and now I have to go out for a family meal and be all chatty and sociable and act like an angel :angel: when I just want to watch shipwrecked and sleeeeeeeeeep
    lipsy wrote: »
    He was alright. I thought he spent a lot of time building up and never really gettin anywhere.

Nah mate, was banging IMO danced like a fiend.

Terrace was top - especially for cooling down quickly yep.
    Went out Friday - then after party 'til Sat afternoon, went to pub, went home got changed, went in town, then to my mate's club to see my sexy and fantastic new love interest, went back to his and he's just dropped me off home. He is fit as fuck, one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen with the personality to match.
    Now I'm chilling watching tv and scoffing - feel great :D
    I've been drinking some stella and playing football for most of the day. Good enough craic but I know my legs will be killing me tomorrow, 3 hours of football for someone who doesn't take care of their body is definately not good for you!
    Went out sat night, had quite a good night really! Managed to get quite pissed, buy food and buy my mate food all for £12. I've no idea how, think quite a few people were buying me drinks and i can vaguely remember finding a fiver.
    After the club went back to my mates halls, stopped up till around 5 smoking some free weed and listening to music then ended up in my mates room to watch a film whilst trying to distract/pull this girl (the 3rd wheel so to speak) so my friend could make the moves on her mate. Got bored, came home around 8am. Good night!