Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what DO you like about yourself?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like my small feet, my hair, my lips and my green eyes, I like my fingernails, my ears and my wrists as well.
    sounds harsh but really not a lot!! I get complimented on my eyes and my smile - that is about it.
    Strangly I really like my feet and my ankles. I can confidently say that I have really nice feet, toes not too long, all neat and cute. So, yah.

I also have really neat eyebrows and I have never plucked. I have been stopped a few times and asked where do I get mine done, so yeah.
    lipsy wrote: »
    My face in general, my eyes, my nose, the shape of my lips, my little waist, my curvy hips/bum, my slim legs and my dainty feet,
    I really like looking in the mirror at my shape when I'm stood in my underwear :)
    Thats good, positive and healthy, i wish I could look in the mirror and feel like that.
    Hmm... My eyes. My hair as well (sometimes).
    To be honest theres not a lot lol i like my hands i think lol im likin my boobs a bit more now they are finally growin lol and im 17 btw lol
    I like the boobies cuz I can make them clap by themselves, and the ears cuz I can make them move Alfelfa style. If I can find something fun about it, I'm sure to like it. I still can't figure out how the flavor of love girl got her ass cheeks to clap. That would be awsome.
    i like my legs (only when they're tanned tho) my boobies and sometimes i like my eyes. sometimes.
    It really varies from day to day! Sometimes I find it really difficult to see things in myself that I like.

Generally I like my face, my neck and my boobs. I like my arms from the elbow down, and my hands. My legs from the knee down, and my feet. See a pattern?! Anything that doesn't include the horrible bits inbetween the knees and neck!
    I quite like my teeth, after 3 years of braces I think I'm entitled to!! LOL!! :) I like my hair too...:)
    umm.. there really isnt a lot that i like about myself!!
    if i had to pick something i guess it would be my hair and my eyes!

a few male friends say i have a nice bum - but thats only cuz theyve never seen it minus clothing!! i think theyd be pretty horrified if they saw it 'sons trousers'
    I really like looking in the mirror at my shape when I'm stood in my underwear :)

I can imagine. :p

Personally, I don't have much I particularly love or hate about myself. I suppose I don't think about it that much, I'm just greatful I'm not hideous and don't have anything especially wrong with my appearance.

But I suppose I like the fact that my feet aren't massive - an odd thing to like, but nice trainers look shit on people with massive feet. I like the fact that if I lift my shirt up, I can see my abs. I have a nice arse apparently - I wouldn't know, I don't get to see it very often. And I like the fact that my face seems to be getting better with age. Hehe.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    er..... if i had to choose it would be my hair and my arms. I dislike alot about me, guess thats the sort of person i am
    my hair when its nice to me, nails, waist, hands, ears, eyebrows.
    I like my eyes :-) and my boobies sometimes..although they tend to get in the way most of the time...
    I have nice pouty lips tht ppl pay a fortune for, used to get picked on about it at school but since angelina jolie came along everyone comments on how nice they are :rolleyes:

My friend said i have nice nipples (she only knows coz she was there when i got one pierced) and i'd say tht after the compliment i quite like em :D

Would like bigger boobs and a smaller bum but luckily there are some good bras about and nice jeans that make them both look nicer :D

God bless wonder bra and new look jeans :D :yippe:
    physique in general and my penis.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    and my penis.
    goods choice!
    my lady bits is my fave part of my body i reckon!
    I'm pretty happy with myself. Favourite parts are probably my stomach, boobs and bum.
    I just washed off a face mask so my skin is lovely and soft at the moment, and I bought a pair of jeans that make my ass look HOT yesterday :hyper:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my hands :)
    everything. ;)
    Right now i like the fact my legs are still smooth and soft from yesterdays moisturising session :)
    My eyes. My bony collar. My arms and wrists because they stay skinny and toned no matter how fat my stomach gets :p. My waist has a good curve to it. My calves, although my knees could be in better shape.
    Occasionally I have a good, flat stomach day.

I find my whole body looks better when I make an effort with my posture :].
    I do have a spectacular arse - I was strangely enough thinking about this yesterday :lol:
    I'm liking my legs today :yes: They are toned and st. tropez'ed
    I'm liking my legs today :yes: They are toned and st. tropez'ed

That'll be that bike riding from last night, my dear ;):D

*zoooooooooooooooooooom*

Well, not the tanning thing :lol:
    I have a really cute nose. It really suits my face- plus I grew it myself, so thats a plus
    I like my legs, and i used to like my figure in general before i starting putting a bit of weight on and it went in all the wrong places. I like my hands and eyes as well.
    My flat, toned abs (when I'm not bloated!!) and my smile coz my teeth are nice and straight, and my lips are ok.