Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you ever worry...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
about being judged by what you used to be like on here?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha, no, not really. I did for a while because i was posting on here when i was 16 and a twat, but now i don't care :)
    Haha, no, not really. I did for a while because i was posting on here when i was 16 and a twat, but now i don't care :)
    Ditto!
    Not as much as I worry about being judged by what I'm currently like on here!
    nah, i think i joined when i was 15 but i was cool back then too. :cool:
    nope.
    Why would anyone care though, its the Internet?
    Makoto wrote: »

i sort of agree with that, even if people DO judge you by the way you used to be like (which i doubt they will, most people dont take that much notice! or is that just me...) it doesnt really matter does it. i like the sense of community and quite a few posters on here (clearly, or i wouldnt have been here so long!) but at the end of the day it is only an internet message board.

i'm a completely different person to when i first started posting but i wouldnt judge anybody on it. so just no. no. i'd have more important things to be worrying about.
    In answer to my own question: I do.

To shadow: wouldn't worry mate, your a nice enough guy.

I get what you mean by its just a message board but (maybe its just me) I care what people think.
    Makoto wrote: »

This is what I was thinking as well.
    To be honest, I've not really thought about it. People on here seem nice enough, I think you've to got to go out of your way to piss people off if they're going to have a really bad opinion of you.

I don't think that if people act like a dick on here then they're always gonna be a dick in real life. Thing about this is people are able to put themsleves across how they want, whereas in real life you're more in a position to judge the good and bad bits about somebody if that's what you want to do.
    I see what you mean.

never thought of it that way.
    Sometimes we spent so much time worrying about what others think, we forget life is for living. :)

One of the worst things must be to get old and regret what you didn't do or say. You cant turn back time, so get it right the first time.

:thumb:
    Calvin wrote: »
    Sometimes we spent so much time worrying about what others think, we forget life is for living. :)

One of the worst things must be to get old and regret what you didn't do or say. You cant turn back time, so get it right the first time.

Far out dude! *passes the reefer to calvin*

Nah mate agree 100% there.

:thumb: totally true!

calvin, i like you.
    Boy Calvin, your so smart!
    i hope i'm not judged too much... tbh its like a kind of therapy just chatting on here. yey
    Nope :D

I have better things to be doing with my time!
    The internet is quick to forget. I doubt anybody here knows what I was like when I joined. :p For several reasons. ;)

I think the only remember what SG and Hellfire used to be like because of all the flamings. The rest? Not the foggiest.
    this thread is quite a relief.
    Kind of :D
    fuck up a smiley cal?
    Not really. Sometimes I look back on certain posts and think I look like a right twat but what people think of me isn't gonna have a direct effect on my life reeeally.
    Jaloux wrote: »
    The internet is quick to forget.

Exactly. And it sounds like people are taking this messageboard far too seriously and far too involved if they're actually worrying about what people think!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Far out dude! *passes the reefer to calvin*

Nah mate agree 100% there.

:lol:

* gratefully accepts*
    Not really. You're not going to get the true picture of me from some saucy remarks, a stuffed pepper recipe and threads about the word vagina :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Not really. You're not going to get the true picture of me from some saucy remarks, a stuffed pepper recipe and threads about the word vagina :D

Is there more to discover :confused:
    Not really, I doubt I'll ever actually meet anyone off here so it doesn't really bother me.
    Naw, I was about 17/18 when I came here. I was a pure fanny back then. I'm just a fanny now. I lost the 'pure' ages ago. Not that I actually give a shit about anything, really. I only give a shit about my hair.
    Nope i dont care its a website

There is a hideously naff plastic keyring somewhere just waiting for that to be put on there.

If i said i wasn't bothered by what other people on here think i'd be lying, but then to be honest i'm not really that bothered. Only a teeny teeny teeny bit. I'm more worried about how people i know and meet perceive me.