Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Background Music

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i'm putting together some Snaps from a week away up in buxton and im looking for some background music, not the popular or oldie stuff - Stuff that is always good if you get what i mean.

Cheers guys xD

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CoolMe wrote: »
    Well i'm putting together some Snaps from a week away up in buxton and im looking for some background music, not the popular or oldie stuff - Stuff that is always good if you get what i mean.

Cheers guys xD

Can you give us some ideas :confused:
    Erm, Ideas as in what type of music or the photos?

Music - stuff maybe like 'Lover generation' or 'I don't want to miss a thing'

Just trying to find an all rounder anyone know what the song is they used for Ice Age?
    There is the Ice Age soundtrack http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Age-Score-David-Newman/dp/B000066BZO

I'm sure you will be able to borrow the music from it.

Other than that don't know what to suggest sorry.
    Already listening through them, its just some of those songs that you think 'Ahh i've heard that one'

EDIT: Woop! I found part one Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way (Ice Age Soundtrack)
    Quite a few Aerosmithy/Don't Wanna Miss a Thing songs to pick from from bands like AC/DC, Lynard Skynard, Guns 'n' Roses, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Rolling Stones, The Who, Status Quo etc.