Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you feel...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Once many moons ago - I got out of this club where it had been soo hot inside that it had been raining from all the sweat - and therefore was feeling really dirty to start with and then when we got to the tube station i discovered (i'd been out of the country for a bit) that they'd bloody well gone and changed the size of a 50p piece!

OMG i went mental - i'm not entirely sure why but it totally flipped me out and my very lovely friend had to try and calm me down about it.

:lol: It's wierd how we get so fucking moody over little things on come downs and when we feel shit.
    Addict wrote: »
    You're all talkin about public transport, tubes etc. I had to get an Edinburgh to Belfast flight alone, the morning after a sesh on acid and ecstacy. It was one of those nights when I didn't intend on getting wasted, but it happened anyway.

The airport was busy as fuck, my head was totally melted and I was still tripping like a motherfucker. I remember being in the x-ray machine queue which had about 200 people in it snaking back and forth. So I was standing in the queue with two lines of people facing my direction both sides. People's faces were all coloured, distorted and bubbly, with their features sliding about the place. I was proper freaking out and sweating like a smack-head. I was so paranoid about having drugs on me from the night before. I must have frantically searched all my pockets about 4 or 5 times at least.

One of those times when you're sure everyone is looking at you. Then my phone (which was on silent) went off in my pocket, and the vibration scared the fuck out of me! I jumped a mile when it went off, and got some pretty funny looks. It was my friends calling me to take the piss because they knew I'd be in the airport so I decided not to answer, seeing as my head was fragged enough already.

I put in my headphones and tried to zone out. I remember listening to Jimmy Jazz by The Clash, and I can no longer listen to it, because it reminds me too much of that nightmare. Never go on the sesh the night before you're going to be in an airport.

Aye - I know all about that.

A variation on this theme - when I landed in Sydney, the bloke behind us was sweating it a bit, and then the dog sat down next to him. It'd basically picked up the scent of the gear that was still in his system... He got let off, but it was a stressful moment for him.
    Awww - totally off topic but my dads friend was telling me that they've trained dogs to sniff out rust - so they can use them on oil rigs and other large metal constructions to work out where there are any defects - Dogs are much cheaper than big fancy equipment!
    Addict wrote: »
    You're all talkin about public transport, tubes etc. I had to get an Edinburgh to Belfast flight alone, the morning after a sesh on acid and ecstacy. It was one of those nights when I didn't intend on getting wasted, but it happened anyway.

The airport was busy as fuck, my head was totally melted and I was still tripping like a motherfucker. I remember being in the x-ray machine queue which had about 200 people in it snaking back and forth. So I was standing in the queue with two lines of people facing my direction both sides. People's faces were all coloured, distorted and bubbly, with their features sliding about the place. I was proper freaking out and sweating like a smack-head. I was so paranoid about having drugs on me from the night before. I must have frantically searched all my pockets about 4 or 5 times at least.

One of those times when you're sure everyone is looking at you. Then my phone (which was on silent) went off in my pocket, and the vibration scared the fuck out of me! I jumped a mile when it went off, and got some pretty funny looks. It was my friends calling me to take the piss because they knew I'd be in the airport so I decided not to answer, seeing as my head was fragged enough already.

I put in my headphones and tried to zone out. I remember listening to Jimmy Jazz by The Clash, and I can no longer listen to it, because it reminds me too much of that nightmare. Never go on the sesh the night before you're going to be in an airport.

Ah that musta been terrible.

I remember when i was on holidays for a week and had been drinking every night that week and doin a bit of coke,the last time before the plane back home we got extremely drunk and that coach to the airport,the queing up and then the flight home was one of the worst experiences in my life, tried eating on the plane and at airport and it just wouldn't work and to top it all off we couldn't sleep due to the uncomfortabliness of the plane. I could only imagine having to do it coming down off acid/pills.

The walk of shame is terrible sometimes,walking through that light with all the 'normal' people going around doing their business and here you are walking along in the night before clothes looking like someone from a different planet.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: It's wierd how we get so fucking moody over little things on come downs and when we feel shit.

lol i remember flipping out and shouting abuse at the milkman from my mates flats' balcony (10 floors up in a towerblock) for making too loud of a clinking noise :mad: :o
    I dont feel like a smack head, but i get really paranoid about dropping in clubs. I cant relax properly until i dont have anything left on me. I get really panicy about it all. Although i think that was due to a bad experience with a line of coke, a club and a police officer.

I absolutely HAVE to shower when the session has finished tho.
    I never get paranoid on a club on them, paranoia leaves with them i think.
    z- wrote: »
    lol i remember flipping out and shouting abuse at the milkman from my mates flats' balcony (10 floors up in a towerblock) for making too loud of a clinking noise :mad: :o

:lol::lol:
    I did yesterday.

I was walking through the wee town where I stay to get supplies for me and the lads - 2 Callippos, Hubba Bubba (for the gnashers) and a bottle o' Bucky - I actually looked like what my mates call me after a night out - Petunia Doherty. Pete Doherty's junkie sister! :p

Anyways, in the shop I had brought a handful of change and OH MY GOD. IT TOOK ME LIKE 10 MINUTES TO COUNT OUT 8 POUNDS. When I counted the rest when I got home I'd brought out like 12quid or summat..seemed a class idea at the time, like.

I started to pure heavy sweat on my face as I was getting the paranoia kicking in and I could actually feel my make up melting off, and the woman at the till was looking at me and I was like fuck off, I feel like a junky!

I blame the ketamine and 4 pills over the course of 12 hours. :razz:

But I'm off the drugs for a fair wee while. Dirty dirty drugs. Sexy drugs, but dirty. TEMPTING DRUGS............ Ahhh, maybe off them for a few weeks at least.

:lol: Ha. I'm just picturing the scene now
    Not dirty for taking drugs dirty from the walk of shame mostly. None of my friends treat me like a dirty drug user, Its not a regular occurence and I'm a user not abuser.
    Some squat parties I've been to have been pretty minging.
    Blagsta wrote: »
    Some squat parties I've been to have been pretty minging.

I've always wanted to go to one of them, what are they like? Loads of smack users e.t.c?
    1983 wrote: »
    Hubba Bubba (for the gnashers)

i hope it wasnt the actual hubba bubba brand itself.. that chewing gum is possibly the worst you can eat on e's .. it turns into rope or something after a bit :yuck:
    i hope it wasnt the actual hubba bubba brand itself.. that chewing gum is possibly the worst you can eat on e's .. it turns into rope or something after a bit :yuck:

Nooo no nooooo, it was this big bubbalicious crap. Very noice, but my teeth were in pain actually attempting a chew, I think it was because of the sugar, personally. :razz:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've always wanted to go to one of them, what are they like? Loads of smack users e.t.c?

No, not loads of heroin users. Probably some though, same as you probably get some at clubs.

Squat parties can really vary, from the friendly sorted ones to aggro minging ones. The music tends to get fairly dull and samey after a while though.