Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Finals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Is anyone else stressed out about exams? Our exams are usually in May but for some reason the finals are in April so I have 7 exams from 11th-27th of April....eeek. Anyone else feel my pain? I just need a moan :yuck:

Good luck to anyone else with exams coming up :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I'm crapping myself about failing :(
    It's been so long i've forgotten what it's like to do an exam :D
    Yep, stressing loads. I've got 3 three hour exams beginning 30th may...some major swotting up needs to be done before then i think!
    Yes.

I have two 30 credit exams next month. Considering there is only 120 credits in the whole of this year, they are pretty important. They are stupidly hard exams too :(

I've not even had time to start revising yet...
    Lacy wrote: »
    It's been so long i've forgotten what it's like to do an exam :D

That makes me feel loads better, thnx.:chin: :banghead:
    mrbox99 wrote: »
    That makes me feel loads better, thnx.:chin: :banghead:

Lol sorry. I was never one for worrying about exams anyway. Can only do your best an all that.
    Lol sorry. I was never one for worrying about exams anyway. Can only do your best an all that.

lol, excuse my sarcasm. I've had to sit 7 exams since September last year and now I have the last 5 counting for 60 credits between the 15-30 May. That and about 25 pieces of coursework in total. They know how to pile it up for a first year, though theres probably people who are worse off.

Aye, thats true.

I HAVE to pass my exams though because otherwise I cannot graduate with my friends in June which would actually, really upset me. Also, I can't be arsed doing them again in the summer time! :p
    why the fuck did i choose my last year to do bugger all in.

im fucked.
    Yep 1 week of Easter left which means i've got 2 weeks to finish my disseration (80 word report to write) and another assignment. Plus do revision for 4 finals starting 4th May ending 24th May and an oral assessment for dissertation on 25th May. Although thank god 7 weeks and it's all over.
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Although thank god 7 weeks and it's all over.

I know the feeling. I've got 6 weeks left and then thats it, I'm FREEEE.

All of my assignments are due in on the 23rd then I've got my exams in May.

OMG, only 6 weeks :nervous:
    12th of June and then I'll be a BA(Hons) type person.

My exam timetable sucks something awful.
    Well at least since my exams are so early I'll have finished by April 27th :) Here in Scotland an undergrad degree is 4 years...I can't believe I'm almost done already! It's flown past..Good luck everyone, you know more than you think!
    silverhalo wrote: »
    Well at least since my exams are so early I'll have finished by April 27th :) Here in Scotland an undergrad degree is 4 years...I can't believe I'm almost done already! It's flown past..Good luck everyone, you know more than you think!

Good Luck:thumb: . Though I bet you don't need it anyway:D
    I have...erm...*counts*...11 exams between May 3rd and May 23rd. They determine my entire 2-year course, with a *little* help from coursework.

I haven't had time for revision, either :(.
    mrbox99 wrote: »
    Good Luck:thumb: . Though I bet you don't need it anyway:D

I'm in shock at the moment, just opened my email inbox and have an email from Leiden University in the Netherlands saying that I've been accepted onto their Child and Adolescent Psychology master programme! My first exam is tomorrow so that's some boost. :hyper: It doesn't even say that I need to meet any requirements for my exams this year- they must get extra money for international students. haha. :)
    aye good luck everybody, it's been nearly two years but i still remember the hardship, having to cut down on the dope and nights on the piss agh it was torture :p
    Aaarghhh finals! I'm freaking out!!!!!
    I had my last final this morning! I can't believe I'm finished uni- feels so weird. Good luck with the rest of your exams everyone.
    silverhalo wrote: »
    I had my last final this morning! I can't believe I'm finished uni- feels so weird. Good luck with the rest of your exams everyone.

Aww Well done, do you feel they went well? What was you studying?
    Mine are coming up soon - I only have 2 weeks left of this semester and I am freaking out bigtime...:(
    squeal wrote: »
    Aww Well done, do you feel they went well? What was you studying?

I'm studying for my undergraduate degree in Psychology- yes they went well. Thank goodness! Won't speak too soon though- don't get the results till June. Argh.
    This time last year I was.... I feel your pain people :)
    ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :crying:

Someone do these for me pleeeassseee. I am actually on the brink of a nervous breakdown.