Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cooking for my mum....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I'm supposed to be cooking my mum something for dinner tonight, but I'm totally out of idea. It has to be fairly healthy (which discounted toad in the hole... :( ), and I can get whatever I need from the shops. So, any ideas from the Mr Olivers/Ms Lawsons among you?

Comments

• Options
    There's lots of nice things on the Sainsbury's website to make! Snacky stuff, and the like!

I actually thought you were calling this thread 'looking for my Mum', haha double take when I swatched it in the food/drink forum. :razz:
  • Options
    Something simple... what are her favourite foods? Then I can help suggest a recipe...

I made a thai green curry recently and got the recipe from the internet was really good. Or something in a crepe, as long as you can make those, they are pretty much good with anything, and look as if you put lots of effort into it.
  • Options
    Mmm, thai green curry is a good one. Nice and light, and not too spicy. Good job!
  • Options
    Pasta in tomarto and mozerella (sp) sause with bits of sausage and cheese on top :D well nice