Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What does he want???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right. Basically I met this bloody hot guy at a party - he was totally out of my league. My friend introduced us. We were talking, I popped to the bathroom and when I came back he miraculously thought i was a lesbian (thanks to my darling friend). So i told him I was bi. So half an hour later we had pulled and went back to mine. We slept together a few times, and he left the next morning. I said I'd see him around, and tbh he didnt seem that interested - we didn't exchange numbers or anything.

But a week or so later he adds me on facebook, we send each other a couple of messages, he leaves me his number and then we text for a while. While we are both on nights out he calls me and asks me to come back to his. I say no cos i have work the next day. The next week he asks me out for a drink, I say I will call him that night, but leave it too late and he goes to bed.

So that weekend we go for some drinks, and then a rather expensive club night. After an hour of pulling we go back to his. I stay till the next day and walk back into town with him. He says we should meet for a coffee sometime.

So a week passes, im making pancakes one night, text him, and he invites himself over :) So he stays leaving early, and again mentions coffee. I ask him the next week, but he says he is two busy.

We both go out with the same group of friends on thursday, after he said he might not make it. I dont notice him for half and hour, go over to talk to him and he disappears off somewhere. So I try to talk to him later, but he doesnt seem interested. He spends the entire evening talking to a pretty blonde, who i now know is just a friend. I go to say bye to him, and ask if he wants to come back to our friends. He says no, he has work the next day.

So im a bit pissed off, but text him the next week to see if he wants to meet for the coffee. So we meet up for half an hour in the library the next day. I meet a couple of his friends etc. Afterwards, I invite him to my dinner party etc. He says he will try to come.

But what does this boy want? Is it just sex? Or does he want to see me??? Im so confused!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    talia wrote: »
    Right. Basically I met this bloody hot guy at a party - he was totally out of my league. My friend introduced us. We were talking, I popped to the bathroom and when I came back he miraculously thought i was a lesbian (thanks to my darling friend). So i told him I was bi. So half an hour later we had pulled and went back to mine. We slept together a few times, and he left the next morning. I said I'd see him around, and tbh he didnt seem that interested - we didn't exchange numbers or anything.

But a week or so later he adds me on facebook, we send each other a couple of messages, he leaves me his number and then we text for a while. While we are both on nights out he calls me and asks me to come back to his. I say no cos i have work the next day. The next week he asks me out for a drink, I say I will call him that night, but leave it too late and he goes to bed.

So that weekend we go for some drinks, and then a rather expensive club night. After an hour of pulling we go back to his. I stay till the next day and walk back into town with him. He says we should meet for a coffee sometime.

So a week passes, im making pancakes one night, text him, and he invites himself over :) So he stays leaving early, and again mentions coffee. I ask him the next week, but he says he is two busy.

We both go out with the same group of friends on thursday, after he said he might not make it. I dont notice him for half and hour, go over to talk to him and he disappears off somewhere. So I try to talk to him later, but he doesnt seem interested. He spends the entire evening talking to a pretty blonde, who i now know is just a friend. I go to say bye to him, and ask if he wants to come back to our friends. He says no, he has work the next day.

So im a bit pissed off, but text him the next week to see if he wants to meet for the coffee. So we meet up for half an hour in the library the next day. I meet a couple of his friends etc. Afterwards, I invite him to my dinner party etc. He says he will try to come.

But what does this boy want? Is it just sex? Or does he want to see me??? Im so confused!

I think he's just a bit bothered your going to want more than sex. Maybe leave it for a week or so, if he doesn't get in touch you know he's not interested.

Also, pretty blondes who are friends are code for "outta my league, but i can keep trying playing the firend card". Harsh but true.
    Thanks, well I believe him when he said she was a friend. He is an extremely attractive boy. And I did mention how attractive she was and he was just like 'nothing happening there'.

Yep and tbh, I really dont mind if he doesnt want more than sex, thats fine with me. But whats all this about meeting for coffee? That doesnt get him anywhere, and just confuses me. Gah. I want to go back to girls.
    Dunno, its a tough one. You'll only really know by asking - but obviously ideally you wont wanna do that.

TBH i often say 'we'll have to have lunch/coffee soon' - 90% of the time it never happens.

Women are far more a complex being if you ask me, then again you'd have more of an insight than me i guess ;)
    I dunno, I just find dating women I dont get into games. I play it straight (so to speak). But with men, Im so suspicious, I analyse everything, and trust nothing. Bleh it suuucks.
    Yeh the whole dating game is one big headfuck, guess thats why its so interesting.
    Sounds like a bit of a tit tbh. Likes playing games.

I wouldn't if I were you....
    Yeh having read what i wrote, I can see your point ilora. Men eh?

I think I will leave it. If he turns up he turns up. Right back to the essay.
    He just wants sex.
    OK cheers, thats what I thought. Not particularly bothered. He finishes Uni in a months time, so Im gonna have some fun while it lasts :)
    Right well I havde been sleeping others and always use a condom so it should be OK xx

So a week passes, im making pancakes one night,

Must be your Pancakes he's after :)
    Haha, well he was bloody boring, so Im not even giving him them anymore. Save the pancakes for all the hot girlies instead :D
    I thought you were seeing some female model? I'm confused. But yeah sounds like he only wants sex.
    Oh this was from a while ago... yep dumped him for her. Oh my hectic love life :p
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yes DGs just confusing everyone bringing up an old thread - noob :razz:

Ah shit you starting to like him?

Honestly I think he does like you but all he wants for now is a causal relationship and the minute he gets wind that you possibly want something more he'll back right off ... as for the coffee thing its probably just one of those things hes saying so its not awkward.

If you want to continue things with him i would be as causal as possible and turn him down a few times so it doesnt just become one of those things where you're available whenever he wants you. He will probably want you more and have more respect for you that way too.

I hope i helped a bit, good luck