Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

SO TRUE (randomly found this, not even sure it belongs in this forum ?)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

NIGHT OUT WITH FRIENDS

1. We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.. and for some reason, that's ok.

2. We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our bums while yelling "WWEEYYY" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. We've suddenly decided that we want to beat someone up and honestly believe we can do it too.

4. In our last trip to wee, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we started out as just 4 hours ago.

5. We drop our 3am subway sandwich/pizza slice on the floor, pick it up and continue eating it like its nobody's business.

6.We start crying and declare to everyone we see, including people we barely know, that we love them SOOOO MUCH.

7. We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song comes on because "OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG!"

8. We're suddenly full of profound spiritual wisdom... and so is the freak next to us.

9. We don't see anything wrong with making out with friends/co-workers/boss
should they be around

10.The urge to take off articles of clothing, get up on the table or bar
and start to sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming to us.

11. Our eyes just won't seem to stay open by themselves, so we keep
them half closed and think it looks incredibly sexy.

12. We've suddenly taken up smoking and we believe we're really good at it

13. We yell at the bartender who we believe has cheated us by giving us just orange juice, but that's just because we can no longer taste the vodka.

14. We think we are in bed, but our pillow feels strangely like the floor.. or like a mop.

15. We start every conversation with a slurred "Don't take this the wrong way but..."

16. We fail to notice that the toilet lid is down before we sit on it.

17. Our hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

18. We are tired, but we are troopers so instead of going home, we just sit on the floor wherever we are standing and take a quick nap.

19. We begin leaving the buttons open on our jeans to cut down on the time we're in the bathroom away from our drink.

20. We take our shoes off because a) they're ridiculously impractical..but
soo beautiful! b) We believe it's the shoes' fault that we can't walk straight.

21. No matter what got broken, thrown up on, stolen, no matter who said what or who went home with whoever else - we ALWAYS call each other the next day.

I know 7, 9 , 10 , 20 and 21 are definately true to me !

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Waste time. And please post loads of text in a normal size, font and colour. Good rules guides for why (its hard to read)

Some of those are quite accurate though.
    Waste time. And please post loads of text in a normal size, font and colour. Good rules guides for why (its hard to read)

Some of those are quite accurate though.

sorry i just thought it looked pretty
    still as much of a load of shite as it was when i got it in some chain mail when i was 13 :D
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Some of these things sound like whoever's doing them shouldn't drink in the first place tbh...
    sorry i just thought it looked pretty

yea actually i don't think there's any rules about colour or size, so do whatever you want. just bear in mind there's always someone...
    I've got a cock, I relate to none of those things. Fucking women....
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    its hard to read

Stevie Wonder could read that. And there's no rules to say you can't use coloured text, and a large font.
    Weekender Offender 
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Skive wrote: »
    Stevie Wonder could read that. And there's no rules to say you can't use coloured text, and a large font.

True
    So many of those things apply to me and my mates that it's not even funny. It's worrying! :lol:
    Skive wrote: »

:lol: