Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

people from the site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how often do you lot meet and have you all met each other ?

i reckon i wouldn't mind meeting people in a big group if it was the ones i think i would get along with and if we could all be drunk

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not met anyone off here yet. Wouldnt mind meeting a few people on here i get on with apart from that im not that arsed.
    how often do you lot meet and have you all met each other ?

i reckon i wouldn't mind meeting people in a big group if it was the ones i think i would get along with and if we could all be drunk

I wouldn't bother, they're all cunts...

:)
    Not often. I've been to three meets in the past year though.

There are a few people I meet from here separately and I see them every now and again.
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Not met anyone off here yet. Wouldnt mind meeting a few people on here i get on with apart from that im not that arsed.

:yes: Ditto :yes:
    Yeah I have done, but she lives down the other end of the country though :grump:

I've not been to a big swanky meet yet, be nice to do it someday though :)
    I've never met anyone from thesite. Like others have said, there are a few people that I'd quite like to meet, I don't know if I'd ever get round to it though. I'm quite shy with new people so I'd have to be fucked.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm quite shy with new people so I'd have to be fucked.

:lol: That made me laugh.
    I'd really like to meet Briggi - she seems the kind of gal you could have a good conversation with.

Or Teagan and Rubberskin for some gay shenannigans :razz:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    All you cunts wanna meet me - don't deny it :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    :lol: That made me laugh.

:D

So...any offers?
    Met two people from here.
    Once I've been in london and the other time a girl came to austria.

Maybe a third in summer...

Knew the first before thesite, and the second was rather coincidentally.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :D

So...any offers?

Ask Han Han ;)
    maybe some of us should all meet up and get propa fucked so it wouldnt be awkward and would just be fuuun
    I've met a number of people at a couple of meets but havn't been to one in oohh about 18 months and i dont know if i will do again. I see one person around at university occasionly.
    Calvin wrote: »
    Ask Han Han ;)

Hmmm.....think I'll politely decline.....:angel:

DID think it was hilarious you said you were shy, though, Pill'Ed......might be a bit curious to meet you now...just to see what this freak of nature shy version of you would look like!! :eek2: :lol:
    I've met 3 people off here separately, but i can't see myself ever going to a meet. The ratio of complete freaks:normal is slightly too high on here for my liking.
    Lacy wrote: »
    I've met 3 people off here separately, but i can't see myself ever going to a meet. The ratio of complete freaks:normal is slightly too high on here for my liking.

Hahaha ... well at least you're honest

I kinda know what you mean. the site kinda reminds me of school im not sure why
    talia wrote: »
    I'd really like to meet Briggi - she seems the kind of gal you could have a good conversation with.

Or Teagan and Rubberskin for some gay shenannigans :razz:

Aw yay, I'd like to meet you too. I'm sure sometime in the next decade there'll be this long-awaited Edinburgh meet so get your conversational hat on ;)

I've met quite a lot of the people I want to, there are still some I think I have to meet before... well I was going to say "I die" but maybe "I stop using the site" is more appropriate. Unless it's like the Hotel California :razz:
    I've met quite a few people and there are still a few more that I want to meet as well - but i'm hoping to see a few of them at some point (crosses fingers)........

:lol:
    HanHan wrote: »

DID think it was hilarious you said you were shy, though, Pill'Ed......might be a bit curious to meet you now...just to see what this freak of nature shy version of you would look like!! :eek2: :lol:

I'm only shy when I meet new people for the first time and I'm not with any of my friends.
    If I'm with people I know or when I get to know you a bit better/get a few drinks or drugs down me then shy I am NOT. lol
    i've been to one of the meets about 2 years ago. Would like to go to another, but they never seem to fall at a time when I'm available.
    I went to a meet yearsandyears ago (2002?) and haven't since. I met other thesiters through unofficial meets and stuff though. I haven't seen anyone for ages though, not since i spotted my ex walking down the other side of the road from me last year (or maybe the year before?) and i hid :D
    but i can't see myself ever going to a meet. The ratio of complete freaks:normal is slightly too high on here for my liking.

:lol: Yeh thats true! Theres no way I'd go to one of them meets.

I have met Woooaaahh and Babyshambler seperately. I'd meet the drugs forum people too because they're all sound :)
    lipsy wrote: »
    :lol: I'd meet the drugs forum people too because they're all sound :)

:yes: drugs people would be strange but fun to get mashed with everybody from that forum.

others freak me out a bit and some seem a bit up themselves apart from that every one seems pretty okay

Dont worry, I'm sure the "freaks" dont want to meet you either. :D

I've been to three official and one unoffical site meet. Its good fun and you do cement friendships by going. Theres a couple of other people I will be meeting at some point, but it will be a privately organised thing.
    Renzo wrote: »
    I've met a number of people at a couple of meets but havn't been to one in oohh about 18 months and i dont know if i will do again. I see one person around at university occasionly.
    You didn't meet me at one of the meets :p
    I've been to two big meets, and meet a fellow siter every morning ;)

First one, god im so embarassed about, I was really drunk and teenage like, least I'll say,

Second one was ok, I believe.. was it Gerbal who drunk bear of the table? LOL, or someone,

then meet Lolzabeth seperately,

Wouldn't mind meeting a few people, specially a couple of people (even some who've i've not got on with in the past as they do seem a good character. I met the poor Late jake0, he was a character and a half.
    Dont worry, I'm sure the "freaks" dont want to meet you either. :D

I've been to three official and one unoffical site meet. Its good fun and you do cement friendships by going. Theres a couple of other people I will be meeting at some point, but it will be a privately organised thing.

Lol i'll sleep easier knowing you don't wanna meet me.

Not being funny though but half the people on here live in a fantasy world, and it's blatantly obvious. I wouldn't wanna meet up with them just in case they turned on me and knifed me or something.
    I'd be scared to go to a meet incase i bump into someone who I actually know in real life. Scary.