Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*grumble*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sure the postman is stealing our post.

I'm waiting for an octopus from thesite, some fizz wiz i bought from ebay, a cheque from someone i sold something to on ebay, tickets to see Mark Thomas AND tickets to see Bill Bailey... and none of them have arrived yet.

*grump*

Thieving postal service. They manage to get crap from littlewoods and capital one to me...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    , tickets to see Mark Thomas

Oh where is he performing ?
    Thieving postal service. They manage to get crap from littlewoods and capital one to me...

YES. Why do I never get exciting post, but littlewoods and capital one manage to send me shite ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
    All over the place, we're seeing him at the Norwich Playhouse. Have a look on his website, i'm sure there was a whole list of venues. I'm ever so excited actually, we're seeing Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr and Mark Thomas this year :)
    YES. Why do I never get exciting post, but littlewoods and capital one manage to send me shite ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

'If you sign this piece of paper, then you too could have a credit card with a £50 limit, charging you 48574573% interest... but it's ok cos it'll have KITTENS on it'!

Bastards.
    My parents and brother had been expecting cheques from a building society. They had the letters telling them to expect the cheques in about a week which was back in January. They waited about a fortnight before phoning the building society to see if they'd been posted and they said that they had. They waited some more weeks before phoning them again to be told they hadn't posted the cheques. My parents got thiers on Saturday and my brother is still waiting for his. I know that's got nothing to do with the postal service but it sure pissed them off.
    i'm waiting for some perfume. :D
    i'm waiting for some books and a dvd, but to be fair i only ordered them yesterday. i can let them off!
    i orded some tickets to cardiff calling and they only arrive seven days before the event so maybe that applies to your gig thing ?