Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weirdest thing you've found in your deal??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So.... you come away from your dealer with your score, got home and opened it up and found......??

Oddest things I've seen have been a postage stamp in my speed and a whole peanut right in the middle of a block of resin.

:eek:

I've still got that peanut.

Comments

• Options
    lol apart from the odd bit of plastic in hash and water in so called stronger 'wet' speed i dont think anything
  • Options
    So.... you come away from your dealer with your score, got home and opened it up and found......??

Oddest things I've seen have been a postage stamp in my speed and a whole peanut right in the middle of a block of resin.

:eek:

I've still got that peanut.

hah the dealer put the peanut to rip you off fucking twat and dont get me going on resin fuck its good for you cant get weed:thumb:
  • Options
    I've found eye lash hairs in my coke before and what looked like a spiders leg in a bag of pills.
  • Options
    I found what looked like black hairs or plastic in some pills. The pills turned out to be duds!
  • Options
    just bits of plasic in shitty soapbar, thats about it.
  • Options
    Found what looked like a pubic hair in a gram (seriously).