Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

"Supposed best friend"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok here's the story,
when i was at school i was in the yearly musical and as it was mine and my boyfriends 1 year ani i invited him down, he soon started getting along with this girl called holly. anyway they soon became friends....then best friends...about 6 months on me and my boyfriend go on a break i go to his house about 2 months after and find pictures of her on his computer in lets say "not leaving much to the imagination poses".....i confronted this to him and we argued but sorted things out....so it's now the present day and i am on his computer and low and behold she has sent him pictures of herself flaunting her bits and i'm thinking to myself "hold on is this how best mates act to each other? i don't think so somehow"
let's get one thing straight i hate this girl if i saw her tomorrow i would smack her
how do i confront him about this one? shall i just delete these pictures all together?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you confronted him about it the first time what did the argument end with him saying? Did he say that he wouldn't talk to her again or that he would not receive anymore pictures?

If he said no more pictures then yes confront him, in fact either way confront him because he knows you were upset about them last time and shouldn't have obtained more pictures from her if he respected you and your feelings. If it was half naked pictures of random girls then i don't think it'd be too much of an issue, but girls that he knows, its slightly different imo. Have a word anyway, if he gets pissed off over it and doesn't seem to listen or care then maybe you should evaluate your relationship.