Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

such an attraction! (ranting on..)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this guy at college keeps flirting with me, and i enjoy it immensly,:love: :flirt: but he has a gf and said a relationship at college wouldn't be good for him...when he said that, i just thought 'well..as long as YOU'RE alright...*sigh*'...:blush:
meh

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like he's quite happy to boost his ego with all this flirting. Don't feel you have to stand for it if you feel that's all he's doing it for :no:
  • Options
    Nutter wrote: »
    this guy at college keeps flirting with me, and i enjoy it immensly,:love: :flirt: but he has a gf and said a relationship at college wouldn't be good for him...when he said that, i just thought 'well..as long as YOU'RE alright...*sigh*'...:blush:
    meh

sucks if you fall for it, but a bit of 'meaningless' flirt is an beautiful thing in my book. If you really can't stand it, you will have to tell him,... somehow.
    actually I do not even know theoretically to do that, hmmm, so... good luck :D