Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Paypal confusion

Ok, so like, last week I bought something off ebay for £15. The payment was instant and I have received the product. However, the money has not come out of my bank account. Why? I didn't have anything on my paypal balance. This is confusing me as it says on my paypal that the money has been instantly transferred from my account but its not been.

Also, I sold my first item on ebay the other day for just over a tenner. This money has gone onto my paypal balance but I want it to go into my bank account. How do I do this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It can take a few days/weeks sometimes to tranfer funds from your bank account to your paypal account so give it chance, chances are it will come eventually.
    To withdraw funds there is an option somewhere within your account that lets you do this, normally costs about 15p to withdraw any amount under £50 i think
    dont they sting you like 4% or something?
    Only if you recieve money. If you use paypal to pay for something then it's free.