Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are you a Listmaker?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if I sound like I'm a plate short of a full set here but I find that when I've got things to do they all jumble up in my head and I can never sort anything out until I write everything down as a list.

Anyone else do this? I feel a bit of a weirdo :lol:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah all the time. My memory is shot to bits so I should write everything down but i don't :D

But if your having trouble remembering everything make a list and write it down.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Yup, I've always got lists on the go for stuff.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have lists all the time. In fact, in order to keep my lists in order, I have a book for my lists. I am more organised when I have lists in front of me.
  • Options
    :yes: I need lists to keep me focused on what I need to get done.
  • Options
    I don't need to make lists because Mrs MoK does enough for both of us. I'm sure there's a list of the lists she needs to make, somewhere...
  • Options
    I make lists. :yes:

Aparently I'm very organised... Thing is I've had to learn to be, because I would otherwise be extremly chaotic.
  • Options
    I make lists. Mainly at work because I would never be able to plan my time without them.
  • Options
    nope

could probably very well do with them tho!
  • Options
    Not usually, but the sheer amount of stuff I've got on next month might make me change that.
  • Options
    I don't tend to make lists really. Unless it's for a huge shopping order or something like that.

My friend makes lists all the time, and it gets right on my nerves. We'll be talking about what to do for the rest of the day and she'll get out a pen and paper and be all.. "Right, plan of action: 10.30 - do work, 12.00 - eat, 13.00 - go to the pub.." Ohhh, thanks for that, love! I couldn't work out how to organise and remember all of that in my head at once. :thumb:

I never do a plan for an essay either. I find I work much better if I just type as things come into my head and then rearrange and such later.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nope, and I am WAY unorganised.

I should make lists, from time to time I do. But I often cant be arsed.
  • Options
    I love making lists, I make them at work all the time and tick things off as I go, I write out lists for shops, lists for holidays, lists for how I want to spend my money lol! I just like seeing my thoughts written down and I definately think it dejumbles my head.
  • Options
    Yup. I write lists everywhere. About everything. I love them, and then i leave them at work so i don't actually use them at all.
  • Options
    I make lists when I'm speeding, otherwise, er no!
  • Options
    sometimes...ha...
    though I should probably keep up the habit though....
    i do think life can be easier that way....
  • Options
    My parents would always make lists of chores for us to do while they were gone so I grew up hating lists and I could never bear to make one. :( I should as I always forget 90% of the things that need to be done (possibly why I hate grocery shopping so much), but its too late, I was tortured enough.
  • Options
    just remember: milk, sugar, custard powder, bread, butter, salad cream, adn ypu'll be sorted :D
  • Options
    yeah i do lists cool people do lists lol