Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why no more fakers on here like Reece, coz when they get found out it's fuckin class.

this was a good'un - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=91448

And obviously - http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=44047

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha good threads!
    Why did I not see any of these at the time?! :lol:
    Man, what the hell was I doing when those threads were started. I've learned so much in the last few minutes scanning through them.

[yes I'm that sad]
    ooh gossip! wonder what current goodies I am missing out on?
    Makoto wrote: »
    Why no more fakers on here?

Maybe they're just really good at it? ;)

When the mods delete these trolling threads, do they keep them on record? I reckon they should open a top 10 troll thread archive of all the old ones.
    Kermit wrote: »
    It wasn't j9, it was a 14-year-old girl, I forget her name. j9 and Turtle hated each other.

Her name was Tara....tarareader on the boards i think, i remember the next day she came into school bragging about it. Then a few weeks later it was her birthday and she was having a sleepover...well lets just say he saw a whole lot of titties that night :p I didnt go....but he did see my titties later on, as did the rest of the population, ah you live and you learn. His secret weapon was his broken home sob story...as i said, live and learn.

Turtle was ok as a person, his perviness just totally ruined everything good about him...sad :(

Fakers that i remember, there was shellz, ryan (thisnamesux), reese...shame about reese though :(
    JsT wrote: »

Are you trying to remind all the mods why you'll always be on a permanent final warning as a flamer and possible bully of new users. I don't anything to be proud of in those examples, other than the hurt you often caused to others for the entertainment of a small group of your friends.
    ahhh stargalaxy, those were the days :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Jim V wrote: »
    Are you trying to remind all the mods why you'll always be on a permanent final warning as a flamer and possible bully of new users. I don't anything to be proud of in those examples, other than the hurt you often caused to others for the entertainment of a small group of your friends.

Errrrr, bit harsh eh Jim?

I just thought they were amusing threads - in the majority I quoted I posted nothing at all insulting in the slightest and didnt post at all in one of them.

I've not had a single warning in absolutely months Jim so god knows why you've decided to snap at me.

The fact that I'm considered a 'flamer and possible bully' I find absolutely absurd frankly.
    Berries and cream, berries and cream I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!
    *hugs james* dont worry i will always love you if jim wont ;)
    I'm sorry man, you bring up a thread where a user laughed at another's suicide attempt as an example of a thread you find funny and you wonder why I snap at you?
    Jim V wrote: »
    I'm sorry man, you bring up a thread where a user laughed at another's suicide attempt as an example of a thread you find funny and you wonder why I snap at you?
    Well that part was out of order, but it was all derailed into a love war soon after :D
    JsT wrote: »
    Well that part was out of order, but it was all derailed into a love war soon after :D

Just bear in mind that Stargalaxy still looks at the boards, and it might not be the nicest thing in the world for him to see a thread like that dragged up again, okay man? :)
    Does that mean we can bring this http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=46947 up?

;)
    gossip on lisa tehn upi old boarders?
    you mean you haven't sussed me out yet? :D
    Your really man LD, infact I have seen the pics ;)
This discussion has been closed.