Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Northern meet (alternative to Southern Fairy meet)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Totally.

I had so much fun :D

God knows how I got so drunk (yes, the wine had something to do with it ... but I seemed to go from alright to pissed :| )

Oh, koe, how did your bets pan out?

You had quite a few glasses of wine, lol :p

I'm hoping that my invite to your mini party wasn't just a drunken invite :p

PS - Found out the dates yet?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You had quite a few glasses of wine, lol :p

I'm hoping that my invite to your mini party wasn't just a drunken invite :p

PS - Found out the dates yet?

It wasn't a drunken invite, no :p

And I haven't worked out the dates yet. I realised today when checking something else that I hadn't written them in my diary. I shall find out tonight, though :D

EDIT: The 2nd of June?
    Yay.

I shall look forward to it lots and hope lots that I can attend (because as you already know, I have no idea what I'll be doing in June with my new job and what not).

We must do this meet again *nods* I wish it didn't go so quickly :(
    :lol:
    Looks like you all had a good time! I will definitely come next time, I promise. However my revision paid off (hopefully!) and the exam went ok (hopefully!)

Babyshambler I am pretty sure that I walked into you on the platform of Leeds station on Sunday - about 13:40 (well that's when my train went). You looked like you and I think I nearly ran you over with my wheely bag suitcase.

How was Ripon, briggi? :p
    Heather its more than likely that it was Claire.

She got a train from Huddersfield to Leeds at about twenty past one :)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    aww I want to do it again...soon!! I had such a great day!

Don't worry Laura, you werent that bad, I could understand what you were saying! :)

I cant believe my deformed face in that pic! haha!
    Oooh oooh if you do another I could try to time my big Hadrian's Wall adventure to coincide. But June is sadly time for the big Italian adventure (and September is the big Greek adventure... not to limit your options ;) )
    Bunnie wrote: »
    aww I want to do it again...soon!! I had such a great day!

Don't worry Laura, you werent that bad, I could understand what you were saying! :)

I cant believe my deformed face in that pic! haha!

We should definitely do it again. I had soooo much fun. And I am pleased you could understand me :lol:

And that picture isn't bad, trust me - I have already deleted some dodgy ones of me that David took :p
    :o Laura!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ones did you delete? :(
    :o Laura!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ones did you delete? :(

One on my own where I looked like a complete and utter drunken nonce. And it was quite early, so I wasn't that drunk :p
    Haha. Ok, I'll let you off. I should have taken a picture of you with your pint of water :razz:
    Haha. Ok, I'll let you off. I should have taken a picture of you with your pint of water :razz:

And my god, did that water taste good :yum:
    And my god, did that water taste good :yum:

see you got away with drinking water, the second I started on the soda and lime I got such a barrage of insults, anyone would have thought I had just killed! :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Who from?!

It wasnt me :p
    JsT wrote: »
    Who from?!

It wasnt me :p

No it was koe, briggi and babyshambler! tut! - as you can tell, they're all raving alcoholics, so I can see possibly where the issue was.
    No it was koe, briggi and babyshambler! tut! - as you can tell, they're all raving alcoholics, so I can see possibly where the issue was.
    North West Scum and Geordie Scum ya see.

No real suprise.
    JsT wrote: »
    North West Scum and Geordie Scum ya see.

No real suprise.

so very very true...us Yorkshire folk know when to stop the drinking and calm down!! hahaha!
    so very very true...us Yorkshire folk know when to stop the drinking and calm down!! hahaha!
    Wahey!

I do indeed think our meet was significantly better than those damn Southern cunts!
    of course, we had a laugh with and at koe :p they didnt have that priviledge!

Seriously though I had an amazing time, I want to do it again really really soon!!
    KHSS - yes, that probably was me - I've been trying to recall but with no luck! :( I had my iPod in and was suffering from a mini-hangover!

I had a really good time, will definitely be up for doing that again soon! Keep me posted - Bunnie, you've got my mobile number :)

x
    Also - why do I look about 20 stone and plastered in every photo?! I wasn't even that bad!!!
    KHSS - yes, that probably was me - I've been trying to recall but with no luck! :( I had my iPod in and was suffering from a mini-hangover!

I had a really good time, will definitely be up for doing that again soon! Keep me posted - Bunnie, you've got my mobile number :)

x

I have babe...bad move, just you wait til I get drunken, and think its a good idea to call you! hehe!
    Yes! We should *definitely* do it again. And soon *nods*
    Have one when I've started Uni, so that I can come :(.
    Thats aggggeess away :p I'm sure there will be plenty when you go uni though.

I think we should arrange one for sometime in July when hopefully it will be sunny and we can sit in a beer garden :D
    I think we should arrange one for sometime in July when hopefully it will be sunny and we can sit in a beer garden :D

That sounds good to me :D
    Hehe. Cool.

I'm seeing you and Heather next month anyways so July is a good time for another meet up I think :D
    Hehe. Cool.

I'm seeing you and Heather next month anyways so July is a good time for another meet up I think :D

July sounds nice. As long as the weather is nice.

And I am looking forward to seeing both you and Heather. Can't wait for that :D
    Hehehe. Me tooooo.

I love weekends away. You must show me Sheffield :yes:

But, I might be scared of your cats so don't be offended if I'm not overly fussy stroking them or anything! :blush:
    Thats aggggeess away :p I'm sure there will be plenty when you go uni though.

I didn't say you had to wait til I got to uni before you had one, did I :p? Just that you have to have one once I get there :D.