Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

will college let me do my exams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this sorry if its a bit long, i left college nearly 2 months ago because i got a job but now i've just been told there moving the company i got the job with to the middle of know where so i have to leave.

was just talking to some girls from my course though and they told me my lecturer doesnt think i've left because i never formally told her and she just thinks i havent bothered coming in, i was thinking of going to her and explaining why i left and whats happened with the job and ask her if i could do my exams anyway, does anyone know if its possible to do this or have i left it to late?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No harm in asking!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    quite often colleges / universities have policies which state that if you are absent for longer than 3 weeks then officially you have left.

having said that though, whether you are a student or not you can pay to take your exams at any college if your course is only assessed by examinations.