Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Credit Card Blank Cheques

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me or does anyone else keep getting Blank cheques sent int he post hat are linked to their Credit Cards?

I have a Halifax Credit Card which I always pay off in full each month and they keep sending me blank cheques in the post which I hate because if they were to get intercepted in the post I'm sure anyone could write themselves a cheque for anything

Comments

• Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else keep getting Blank cheques sent int he post hat are linked to their Credit Cards?

I have a Halifax Credit Card which I always pay off in full each month and they keep sending me blank cheques in the post which I hate because if they were to get intercepted in the post I'm sure anyone could write themselves a cheque for anything

Ring up and ask them to stop sending them. I had to.
  • Options

Yep. Barclays keep sending me them because I have a nill balance.

You do have to put the card details on the back before they are acceptable though. So there's a teeny bit of security.

I tend to shred them.
  • Options
    yeah I managed to call them and after answering a million and one security questions got them to stop sending me more blank cheques.