Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Woohoo! I got me a job!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
And about time if you ask me!

After countless bloody graduate interviews, I've got a job with Internal Audit/Risk Assessment/Corporate Banking with the Royal Bank of Scotland in London! Just thought I'd share that with you all!

:yippe:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done dude. Having been there I know how much shit you have to go through to get started.

All the best

:thumb:
    Cheers :D

To be honest, I still have one interview left with HSBC which is the job I'd prefer but if I don't get it, it still doesn't matter as I have this one in the bag. SUCH a relief! Now I have the small matter of finals to deal with...
    Congrats :thumb: and good luck for the other interview!

Sooo... what exactly is this job? In non-business jargon :p
    Well done

(I hope your going to get paid big bucks cos it doesnt' sound that exciting - in the nicest possible way)

I got a new job as well but its all a bit traumatic.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Well done! :thumb:
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Well done

(I hope your going to get paid big bucks cos it doesnt' sound that exciting - in the nicest possible way)

I got a new job as well but its all a bit traumatic.

£23.5k minimum but corporate banking get more (cos we're more important) plus a £3k golden handshake to make for a very entertaining summer :D
    £23.5k minimum but corporate banking get more (cos we're more important) plus a £3k golden handshake to make for a very entertaining summer :D

Well done. Spare us a fiver guv'ner?
    well done! i've only applied to 2 jobs so far. whoops!
    Mwahaha, all theSite graduates end up moving to London! It's sod's law I'll now end up leaving...
    piccolo wrote: »
    Mwahaha, all theSite graduates end up moving to London! It's sod's law I'll now end up leaving...

LOL, i didn't, i moved from London to Norwich. Did it the other way round, really!

Well done though, graduate interviews are an arse, you did well cos finance places are always horribly oversubscribed. Are they going to pay you to do any of the professional qualifications?