Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ICS Learning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'd like to study for something and I am wondering if anyone knows of ICS Learning, it rings bells.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is that the one that has the annoying advert that goes, "IC-YES you can"?
    i would like to do a level english on that course but the advert puts me of it and is it free ?
    your only 17? why not do it FREE at college? or with Learn Direct or OU course (mostly free aswell if your low income I believe LD is free/mostly aswell)
    Hellfire wrote: »
    your only 17? why not do it FREE at college? or with Learn Direct or OU course (mostly free aswell if your low income I believe LD is free/mostly aswell)

because i have a fulltime job and its a good opportunity and i can't go to college at night because it would be too much hassell .. whats learn direct ?
    You don't get a qualification with Learn Direct, you just get like a bit of paper saying you have done this course with them. ICS you do get a qualification if you pass the exams but expect to pay a few quid for the course and then more when you do the exams.
    I sent off for an information pack about 3 years ago, and they're still bombarding me with junk mail. Grrrr.
    Makoto wrote: »
    I'd like to study for something and I am wondering if anyone knows of ICS Learning, it rings bells.

What about doing an Open University course? They are free or reduced in price if your household income is low. If you live with parents their income isn't counted, just yuor own.