Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Virginia Tech Shootings & WBC

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kiezo wrote: »

Those nutters Louis Theroux went to? If so they deserve what ever stick they get there.
    Yeah, them. Here's hoping the families get together and burn these motherfuckers alive.
    Hopefully they aren't allowed to get in the way of any services. Bunch of nutters :eek2:
    how fucking repugnant
    They make me sick.
    Couple of WBC folks at a soldiers funeral.:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc

Here's hoping for a similar result.
    ok, who are the WBC ?
    Couple of WBC folks at a soldiers funeral.:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc

Here's hoping for a similar result.

Ha Ha thats quite funny. They deserve it !

I know the police have to protect everyone regardless, but I would be tempted to let the crowd beat some sense into them :D
    Territt wrote: »
    ok, who are the WBC ?
    Ultra fundamentalist cunts behind the 'god hates fags' movement. They picket funerals of homosexuals as well as fallen US soldiers celebrating their deaths (in the case of the soldiers because apparently America is a "fag-enabler" and therefore God is punishing them by having their soldiers killed).

A lot of champagne corks would fly if they were to be lynched one day.
    I must admint that I found that Louis Theroux show about them hilarious, they are so warped I couldn't be angry and just laughed. Especially when the one who wasn't a family member started showing his signs of Diana and Desmond Tutu, accusing them of spreading "the filthy fag agenda".

Also that 21 year old girl looked like she was on the verge of breaking away from it by the end when Louis kept asking her about boyfriends and stuff.

Utter nutcases but as a family unit they are rather good which is why they have lasted so long, apart from the warped beliefs they are a close knit and relatively normal family. If they go i nany force to these virgina tech memorials though they are asking for trouble...