Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who do you have on your list?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    drat! now i can't add her, because everyone will think for the 'obvious' reasons :(

I could show her the enlightening path of christianity and shining chastity!!

That'll i'll pay to see... you've got more chance of restoring world peace
  • Options
    Lacy added me to MSN cos she loves me, I've also got deceepool and hanhan on msn.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Doing it for free? I told you, keep it professional, i know its scary starting a new job, but just do it, you'd be great at selling an hour of smut on the streets of London :p

It's a natural progression dear

:crying: You're being meeean!!!! :( And what did I tell you?? Noooo 'dear', Nathaniel!!! :p
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    :crying: You're being meeean!!!! :( And what did I tell you?? Noooo 'dear', Nathaniel!!! :p

stop it, thats a retarded name!

And im sorry, you're lovely and interesting, witty and insightful, intelligent and funny really.
  • Options
    z-, violette, mystifymysoul, namaste, addict, lipsy, vinylvicky, hanhan and cruel2bkind. Think that's about it.
  • Options
    stop it, thats a retarded name!

And im sorry, you're lovely and interesting, witty and insightful, intelligent and funny really.

quick! a few compliments to mend the wounds ;D
  • Options
    I used to have a fair few and then changed my msn address and didn't carry any of the names across. I now have a very select few people that I talk to on msn.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    z-, violette, mystifymysoul, namaste, lipsy, vinylvicky, hanhan and cruel2bkind. Think that's about it.
    You're the only one.

I don't have many people on my list as I can't be arsed to talk on it, always have it on though for when I need to contact mates and vice versa.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    You're the only one.

I don't have many people on my list as I can't be arsed to talk on it, always have it on though for when I need to contact mates and vice versa.

Aye there's always the wee (away) sign beside your name on it.
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    almost 4 years, and i have one person. and she's from my town, haha

Jim.
  • Options
    Nobody im so lonely
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    Nobody im so lonely

Aww, i'll be your friend, considering all i've done at work today in the past 6 hours or so is talk on MSN, post on here, oh and send a single work related email.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Aye there's always the wee (away) sign beside your name on it.
    lol yep! Cos I always am :D
  • Options
    I don't use MSN now but over the years I've had (off the top of my head) Rise & Shine, 1983, Char Baby, Kiezo, Daisychainthing, Lorna, Dear Wendy, Ego, Groovaybaby, Turtle and Dan The Man. And I'd have Rachael on it now also.
  • Options
    get msn! :yippe:
  • Options
    Violette wrote: »
    you wouldn't have me briiiiiii? :(:p

Well nobody likes sloppy seconds...

:nervous:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd prefer if they were on another kind of messenger than MSN, but what can you do...

There's Cruel2Bkind, Mystifymysoul (these two don't have me on theirs, but I rarely delete contacts), Noog, DrPirate, Bunglenutter, Franki, Kelly, Kerrie, lea_uk, Rachael and Schnap me baby.
    I just noticed there are only 3 guys among these, heh!
  • Options
    Violette wrote: »
    you wouldn't have me briiiiiii? :(:p

Of course I would m'dear. Anybody else wanting to join my hypothetical MSN list is more than welcome :p
  • Options
    Who is on your MSN/AIM/Yahoo/Messenger of choice list from thesite.org then?

I've only recently created one to add all you lovely people to, so as yet i pathetically just have two people.

Nikki* after being very bored and looking through peoples profiles, saw her addy, and how fantastically good looking she is, and thought it would be the first sign of turning homosexual if i had her email address in my possession and didn't add her to my list! - Although i've been too scared to talk to her since adding her... :nervous:

Hanhan - Who erm, lets say has enlightened me to the true workings of the female mind :eek: :crazyeyes :nervous: but is a lovely young lady regardless of the neverending stream of insults she throws at me :(

So do you all have each other buddied up, or do you make a post on here and try to have as little to do with the rest of thesiters as possible?!

I don't have anybodies :(

now i feel like a loner ..

ah well i have friends in the real world and ive only been here a few months
  • Options

ah well i have friends in the real world

The what? :confused:

Got a URL for that?
  • Options
    I have 85 TheSite MSN addresses :o.
  • Options
    Jeez, now I feel special Franki :(
  • Options
    Jeez, now I feel special Franki :(
    You are special :heart:.

To be fair, I talk to almost none of them...which probably just makes it even worse >.<.
  • Options
    2 I think. (one of whom hardly ever posts)
  • Options
    I know, I'm always on appear offline on MSN! I only use it to harrass my younger sister, just like on myspace.
    I think I've got about 13 people from here on MSN but like I said I barely use it.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    A few. Don't talk to them though. :thumb:
    *sings* We don't talk anymore :p
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    A few. Don't talk to them though. :thumb:

You lie :p You talk to me sometimes. Very rarely but thats *so* not the point.
  • Options
    I have a very few people. Though I do not sign in often. Maybe these two things are not unrelated. hmmm
  • Options
    i don't go on msn that much
  • Options

Nikki* after being very bored and looking through peoples profiles, saw her addy, and how fantastically good looking she is, and thought it would be the first sign of turning homosexual if i had her email address in my possession and didn't add her to my list! - Although i've been too scared to talk to her since adding her... :nervous:

Haha, aw :heart: Talk to meeeee! I normally chat for hours (just ask the people on here I talk to), can't remember why I didn't answer you properly the other day - must of been off out :)

Ermm other than obviously Mr Orange :) I haveeee Bunnie, ClickToSeeMore, and Ashlee :) Ooh ooh and I'm sure theres someone else... (which makes me feel bad that I can't think who haha.)