Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!

I'm back again :D

What's the gossip?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I nearly left a message on your facebook the other day cuz you haven't been around in ages and I noticed :(

Where have you been? Everything ok?
    This is so strange, I hardly know you but I was thinking about you the other day.

You alright?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ooh hi again! :wave:
    There's some gossip, I'll let others fill you in (as I'm not a gossipper, only curious ;)).
    How are you doing?
    ONE MORE POST FOR 6000 Random Girl

NOW go use it to make your hooray 6000 thread

Too late, I already used it making a post about lady problems in health :grump:
    Hi there, I remember you :p
    Do you know that Briggi had her babies?
    hmmm, and everyone else,

there

MOK had his, well his missus did,
    ME and Lolzabeth
    SuzyCremeCheese
    Briggi

miss anyone?
    Hellfire wrote: »
    hmmm, and everyone else,

there

MOK had his, well his missus did,
    ME and Lolzabeth
    SuzyCremeCheese
    Briggi

miss anyone?

I didn't know how long she had been away for, just said the most recent :p

Aww it makes me feel all happy though, i love babies :heart:
    Congrats to Briggi and SCC (not that they'll see this if they are running around after babies these days) :thumb:

I was still around when the other babies were born.

I was away for 5 weeks as I went into a pyschiatric hospital on a ward and then to an institution, I got discharged Monday night so now I'm a free woman :thumb:
    :) Hiya Randomgirl. Did going onto a ward help? I know you were worried about it in that thread a while back.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Congrats to Briggi and SCC (not that they'll see this if they are running around after babies these days) :thumb:

I was still around when the other babies were born.

I was away for 5 weeks as I went into a pyschiatric hospital on a ward and then to an institution, I got discharged Monday night so now I'm a free woman :thumb:

How come you had to go there?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Woo!

Glad your OK :)
    I wondered. I'm glad you're ok. If you want to PM / Facebook message a rant or anything, feel free. x
    The ward experience was pretty gastly, by the time I got taken there I was really bad though so I couldn't really speak which made things very difficult. They didn't offer to contact my next of kin or anything sensible, I didn't have any clothes with me or anything like toiletries and they didn't offer to phone my family so I could have clean clothes which would seem like a really obvious thing to do. I was so dirty when I went in it was disgusting and they left me for days covered in blood wearing the same thing 24 hours a day, they didn't give me a towel for the shower and I was too unwell to ask for one. The food was like gunk. It also became apparent after a few days that they had not read my risk assessment paperwork that they had been given when I arrived either which was pretty shocking as it tells them everything they needed to know about my safety.

I was then transfered to an institution for women in mental health crisis which was a really amazing place, they did so much work with me and I'm really heading in the right direction now. They gave me so much time to talk it was fantastic, they were so supportive I can't praise them enough.

I'm just hoping I stay well now and don't relapse as I know I'm not really out of the woods yet. Although I am back in my own bed.
    I was then transfered to an institution for women in mental health crisis which was a really amazing place, they did so much work with me and I'm really heading in the right direction now. They gave me so much time to talk it was fantastic, they were so supportive I can't praise them enough.

I'm just hoping I stay well now and don't relapse as I know I'm not really out of the woods yet. Although I am back in my own bed.

Being back in your bed is a good start :) Glad the insitution went well. :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Good to know you're doing better, I hope it continues. :)
    Hiya!

Glad to hear the women's crisis ward was helpful.

x
    Really glad to hear things are improving Randomgirl and glad the crisis ward could help
    Hey U! Glad everything turned out well out the institution and things are looking up:)
    welcome back:)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Welcome back Randomgirl :wave:
    Thanks guys. Things don't change much on here do they?!
    Do they ever? :p
    Crieky, sounds awful! Nice to see you back. Is this just a flying visit or are you back for a while now?
    Hi Randomgirl. Im glad youre on the road to recovery now. Long may it continue. Sorry to hear how bad things got for you. Im glad the womens centre helped. :heart:

welcome back :)
    Sofie wrote: »
    Crieky, sounds awful! Nice to see you back. Is this just a flying visit or are you back for a while now?

I intend to be here for a while (unless I don't have internet access again for whatever reason).
    Welcome back, I was starting to wonder where you had got to. Glad to hear things are starting to get better for you.