Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which old member...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote: »
    Ooo, share the gossip. How did people find out they were fake?

I miss her as well as she was really sweet and we used to have these incredibly funny conversations - I dunno weahter we actually told her we thought she was fake or weather it was just me and kiez scheaming - but it all went hand in hand with another load of maddness.

Oh but we *thought* she was fake because the first picture she posted looked nothing like like the later ones.
    Franki wrote: »
    I have just remembered that I also miss my husband :(.

I miss him a bit as well, I remember some of his posts.
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I miss her as well as she was really sweet and we used to have these incredibly funny conversations - I dunno weahter we actually told her we thought she was fake or weather it was just me and kiez scheaming - but it all went hand in hand with another load of maddness.

Oh but we *thought* she was fake because the first picture she posted looked nothing like like the later ones.

Also I found faceparty profile with all of the pics she'd posted and more lol.

She could of said she was being faked but when confronted on here and msn she never came back! lol

Made it a bit obvious really..

I miss seeing rachie 004 arounda s much although she is still around.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote: »
    I miss Fat Mike :(

Fat_Mike was an entertainer.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    Captain Kirk?

*beams down*

I've just come back to re-read some of the old posts. It's all changed on here (again!!). It's been two years since I last logged in. How the devil is everyone?

Can't believe there are so many old names kocking around!

*beams up*
    Oooh i remember you :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Evening!
    Oh gawd you.

You do realise how much shit you caused me in the first year yeah? :p
    On the radio t'other night Tugger's sex doll was mentioned hehe.
    Evening captain!
    who the fuck was that really fit guy from down south with the monkey wearing glasses av?
    ah! i cannot for the life of me remember his name
    Rediscovering this place has reminded me this site has the power to eat several hours of my day without me so much as noticing!!
    J wrote: »
    Kaz, LordofLittle, girl_with_sharp _teeth to name but a few...

LordOfLittle posted in travel and work yesterday, i think.

Amira, are you still in contact with Sanjeev? He never bloody speaks to me any more and i went to school with him :mad:
    *beams down*

I've just come back to re-read some of the old posts. It's all changed on here (again!!). It's been two years since I last logged in. How the devil is everyone?

Can't believe there are so many old names kocking around!

*beams up*

Bloody hell, hows the liver? or is it kidneys ah its been a long day :p

Amira, are you still in contact with Sanjeev? He never bloody speaks to me any more and i went to school with him :mad:

and girl with sharp teeth just did our expert money chat for us
    yeah, but you're ALWAYS here, i was talking about the people that aren't around much :p
    Wyetry wrote: »

She was deffinately fake. She was on a bunch of those fakerssuck websites then left IRC/TheSite after someone accused her of being fake. A while later she came back on IRC, admitted it to me, showed me a real pic, and pretty much didn't come back.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Kiezo wrote: »
    She was deffinately fake. She was on a bunch of those fakerssuck websites then left IRC/TheSite after someone accused her of being fake. A while later she came back on IRC, admitted it to me, showed me a real pic, and pretty much didn't come back.
    Aye, I remember her coming in that night.

I used to think she was cool too.
    JsT wrote: »
    Aye, I remember her coming in that night.

I used to think she was cool too.

She was. Absolutely no reason for her to lie about what she looked like since it didn't actually matter but whatever.
    I remember her being exposed. Shame she lied really she didn't need to.
    I thought she was cool too. So she was a minger in real life then?
    I preferered her "real" pic!
    someone missed me!
    i've been using up my carbon allowance by travelling the werrld looking for somewhere nice to retire.
    what a waste of time and carbon it was as i've decided the nicest and safest place to be is ...the Welsh moountains.
    So i'll be back to annoy and amuse in a couple of months time.
    On my travels i have learnt that the world is run by the insane without any doubts whatsoever.
    Same here as well. Aircraft are destroying our world ....lets build more airporst then ...God save the Queen ...from what?
    Lets grow food crops to feed our machines...while still refusing to feed the hungry.
    i could go on and on but i'll save it till i have more time.
    I'm in the library at the momemnt next door to the pub so scuse the spelling.
    One more flight and then i'll be back for good ...building my survival bunker in preperation for whats to come. see ya folks.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    someone missed me!
    i've been using up my carbon allowance by travelling the werrld looking for somewhere nice to retire.
    what a waste of time and carbon it was as i've decided the nicest and safest place to be is ...the Welsh moountains.
    So i'll be back to annoy and amuse in a couple of months time.
    On my travels i have learnt that the world is run by the insane without any doubts whatsoever.
    Same here as well. Aircraft are destroying our world ....lets build more airporst then ...God save the Queen ...from what?
    Lets grow food crops to feed our machines...while still refusing to feed the hungry.
    i could go on and on but i'll save it till i have more time.
    I'm in the library at the momemnt next door to the pub so scuse the spelling.
    One more flight and then i'll be back for good ...building my survival bunker in preperation for whats to come. see ya folks.

Aww how nice to hear from you, glad is all going well, and the mountains have captured you!

Enjoy your pint in the pub nect door! x
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Aww how nice to hear from you, glad is all going well, and the mountains have captured you!

Enjoy your pint in the pub nect door! x
    i've enjoyed four already and have two hours to go before i get a taxi ...and the weathers lovely ...two more pints i think.
    i've enjoyed four already and have two hours to go before i get a taxi ...and the weathers lovely ...two more pints i think.

good to see you about.

your presence is missed, especially in the drugs forum!
    Addict wrote: »
    good to see you about.

:yes:

Good to see your doing well mate.
    Addict wrote: »
    good to see you about.

i'm sure bong is still looking after you all very well ...i have recently set foot on every continent and you know what ...the green green grass of home is the best!

he's still around on msn...but he barely ever replies. Will tell him you've been asking about him.