Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HASH IS THE BEST AVAILABLE HERB

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I THINK HASH IS THE BEST DRUG EVER IT SHOULD BE LEGALISED WORLDWIDE NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT , IT IS ALSO A VERY RELAXING DRUG
I OFTEN GET STONED ON FOUR JOINTS WITH A GOOD SPREAD IN IT
IT SHOULD BE LEGALISED
WELL ITS NOT GOIN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE COZ ITS AVAILABLE EVERY WERE SO WHO GIVES A DAMN
FROM BANJO (GANJA CAKE SALESWOMEN)

Comments

• Options
    skunk bud will get you stoned off your face in just one joint. and the high is alot better too. I find blocky (hash) to be dirty, adulterated and mongy in its effects.

much better pot out there.

u might like the site www.ukcia.org if you are new to pot, lots of intersting articles.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to say that personally I think that hash is fairly boring, and it is a lot harsher on the throat and lungs.Having said that proper hash is will get you as caned as smoking english skunk. Also I find that hash gives me more of a buzz, and less hallucinations. (dont get paranoid much, but hash never ever makes me paranoid.) I rememeber this one time I was really mashed off jakarra (skunk) and I watched blair witch 2 - made me extremely paranoid, even the next day walking to work (admittedly I start at six, so it probably hadn't worn off).
  • Options
    I find that if you have a night on hash, the morning after your mouth feels like a landfill site. The teeth, tongue and mouth in general is covered in scum.

Or maybe thats just me...
  • Options
    Hash is shit. Try piping the rock.

• Options
    if by rock you mean crack - i dont think you should recommend it to people.

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...