Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Grr!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I found out this afternoon that my English essay is due in tomorrow! I didn't think it had to be in for a good few weeks yet, but regardless of that, apparently we're on week 8 and not week 6 like I thought. :(

So now I'm trying to write a huge essay in one night, including referencing and everything. :(

I'm half way through, so I decided to have a nice break, watch Corrie, and eat my Lindt chocolate bunny.

Hmph :(

[/moan over]
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Urgh.

Good luck with it all.

I always did essays in a day. I felt I was in a better frame of mind if I just sat and did it. No consolation to you, though :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    That happened to me the other week, mis-read a deadline by a good week and ended up staying up all damn night to finish it.

Painful!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I finished my essay at about half 10, but then had to spend bloody ages trying to find appropriate references to add in somwhere. And I couldn't use any books as they'd all been taken out already (organised buggers).. and the internet was a load of wank.

But ho hum, I'm done, ta peeps! :yippe:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good luck chickadee, I always found referencing a big load of annoying bollocks... but I hope you've managed :thumb: