Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How come.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....there are 40 users online at the mo and there's not a THING going on???

Was thinking it, and thought I'd do something about it and post a thread instead of moaning....:)

Take action, and all that...:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because...er....I don't know.

I have nothing interesting to contribute :o.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    /me yodels
    Franki wrote: »
    Because...er....I don't know.

I have nothing interesting to contribute :o.

Ha ha!! To be fair, neither do I...but at least we could all sort of ramble on together!! :D
    HanHan wrote: »
    Ha ha!! To be fair, neither do I...but at least we could all sort of ramble on together!! :D

Trying to get a group session going again HanHan, tut :rolleyes: you cheap hussy :p
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Trying to get a group session going again HanHan, tut :rolleyes: you cheap hussy :p

Less of the smut, thanks! :p
    Nothing wrong with a bit of smut :p.
    Franki wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of smut :p.

If only it was a bit of smut, old Han here has her own library dedicated to smut!
    Oog.
    If only it was a bit of smut, old Han here has her own library dedicated to smut!
    Sounds like my kinda girl :o.
    Oog.

*prepares to do the heimlich maneuver
    My head is banging. I feel like I have so much college work to do, my sister went for her first docs app shes 8 weeks gone, my dog has been vets and shes got summit rong with her they want to send her away for surgery and she will probably die then anyway and I can't stand for that to happen because I love her soooo much, trying to sort out plans for this weekend, grrrrr my brains gunna pop

sooo yea thats about it
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    My head is banging. I feel like I have so much college work to do, my sister went for her first docs app shes 8 weeks gone, my dog has been vets and shes got summit rong with her they want to send her away for surgery and she will probably die then anyway and I can't stand for that to happen because I love her soooo much, trying to sort out plans for this weekend, grrrrr my brains gunna pop

sooo yea thats about it

Ooo...how's your sis doing?

And sorry to hear about your dog....(*hugs* for you and the dog):heart:
    *prepares to do the heimlich maneuver
    I'm not choking, I did like an American (the proper ones, the natives).
    Because PM'ing is more fun. And I've just done ten hours at work, so trying to think beyond six letter words hurts my brain.
    Ooo...how's your sis doing?

And sorry to hear about your dog....(*hugs* for you and the dog):heart:

She's OK, quite relived to find she only has one blood test - god shes a wimp. Well stocked up on folic acid too which is all good. Will be having her first scan in 2-4 weeks which is soooooo exciting. I just cannot believe she is 8 weeks gone, we were thinking 4 to 6. Makes her due a week or two after her birthday in November which is nice. A little baba in time for christmas!

My dog, my baby dog, lets not even go there. Just watching her makes me cry. I really do sound sad when I say it but I couldn't give a shit that I love her more than I have ever loved anything or anyone before. Writing this is making my heart hurt, she is my baby, always by my side waits up for me when I am out until I come home. She is sat on the bed behind me as we speak ready for me to go to bed. She's just so gorgeous, as you will of course agree :razz: But hey, end of emotional time for today, too tired!

I have 100's on pics I could attach but I will save you most of them!
    I'm too busy lookin at myself.
    I'm dreaming of being in Italy or France, on a beach listening to the waves of the sea; with a cocktail in hand and a sexy man cooking me food on a barbeque (possibly naked except for an apron), with an icecream van thing making its way up the beach towards us. *Sigh*

I'm hungry.
    Im contemplating going to the shops to buy some pepsi.
    shadow wrote: »
    I have to say your dog looks absolutely gorgeus:yes: :thumb:

thats because she is THE most gorgeous dog ever and I MEAN EVER!
    Look at me everybody, I've been sex texting most of the day!
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Look at me everybody, I've been sex texting most of the day!
    How do you do that? Put the mobile in a woman and press the buttons with your willy?
    She's OK, quite relived to find she only has one blood test - god shes a wimp. Well stocked up on folic acid too which is all good. Will be having her first scan in 2-4 weeks which is soooooo exciting. I just cannot believe she is 8 weeks gone, we were thinking 4 to 6. Makes her due a week or two after her birthday in November which is nice. A little baba in time for christmas!

My dog, my baby dog, lets not even go there. Just watching her makes me cry. I really do sound sad when I say it but I couldn't give a shit that I love her more than I have ever loved anything or anyone before. Writing this is making my heart hurt, she is my baby, always by my side waits up for me when I am out until I come home. She is sat on the bed behind me as we speak ready for me to go to bed. She's just so gorgeous, as you will of course agree :razz: But hey, end of emotional time for today, too tired!

I have 100's on pics I could attach but I will save you most of them!

Awwww....she's sooo cute!!! :heart: :hyper: She's actually proper smiling in at least 2 of those pics...:)

And glad to hear your sis is going well...:)
    i agree they are boring boards tonite
    How do you do that? Put the mobile in a woman and press the buttons with your willy?

:lol: I'm just avoiding the slightly creepy texts I keep getting.
    Awwww....she's sooo cute!!! :heart: :hyper: She's actually proper smiling in at least 2 of those pics...:)

And glad to hear your sis is going well...:)

Yeah she does smile, she has something with her teeth like an overbite so she's always smiling.

You can see it better in pic attached?

(can anyone tell I am obsessed with this dog :razz: )
    Yeah she does smile, she has something with her teeth like an overbite so she's always smiling.

You can see it better in pic attached?

(can anyone tell I am obsessed with this dog :razz: )

Awww!!! So lovely!! :) You're right to be obsessed!! :hyper:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Boring night tbh :p