Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ahh Comedown Remedies Please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had a mad one last nite. Went to a club till 3.30, danced for hours, then back to my mates house. 4 Pills later, I was completely and utterly twated. From what I can remember I had a fucking blinder - and met a stunning bird who i'm taking out on Wednesday!

Got home at 11am, slept from 2-7 pm. However, now I feel like utter shit. My mouth is cut to fuck and my teeth are aching, i'm hot and cold, knackered but can't sleep, need food but not hungry ...jesus this is rough.

Any quick-fix remedies pleeeasssse!?

Comments

• Options
    beechams flu plus sometimes works for me, though if i have valium or cannabis i prefer to go that route. drink plenty of water, have a bath/shower, and just relax. try eating something light.
  • Options
    The best cure in my opinion is a good hefty dose of alcohol, ill always stand by that and im sure alot of experienced e takers will agree with me.

In my opinion the ganga just fucks ur head up even more.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    The best cure in my opinion is a good hefty dose of alcohol, ill always stand by that and im sure alot of experienced e takers will agree with me.

In my opinion the ganga just fucks ur head up even more.

No chance I could have faced any drink yesterday. Having a fag made me feel worse too.

Feel slightly better today tho.
  • Options
    Lots of banana milkshake and a couple of multivitamins always used to work for me.

Well..... I still felt terrible but at least I felt alive, which was still an improvement.

:yes:
  • Options
    I just try to get a decent sleep after, a nice long shower or bath...
    Something to eat always helps although its really hard to do it. I try to eat fruit because obviously its good for you, but I find it refreshing on a dry mouth.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    All you got to do is after your night out, take a shit load of vitamins before you go to sleep, i promise you that you will wake up miles better.
  • Options
    Rest, fruit, a shower, and lots of water. If you have ulcers in your mouth, use vinegar on them, it really stings but they go away quickly.
  • Options
    i know im going to look like a wanker saying this after my recent spree.. but a bit of diazepam does the job nicely ;)

other than that shogun knows it, get a bottle of some strong alcohol out

arent exactly healthly remedies, but they work
  • Options
    Yeah diazepam can be a gift from god on a comedown ill agree there, takes the edge right off... people swear by a joint but sometimes it can send you over the edge if you've really hammered it the night before.

But the healthy alternatives would be... a fruit smoothy, a relaxing bath, be around your comforts, tv, duvet etc. :)